Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Without Reference Return Order Creation

former_member184509
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

There  is a  the requirement.

We have to  create   a return order without referencing a previous sales order/invoice.

But only pricing ( PR00 and other condition values)  of the material should flow from very last previous invoice  of that particular customer.

Let us say , customer A is  purchasing  material X for last 1 year once in a month ,  if customer A returns a material X  in this month, price should flow from last moth invoice of that particular  customer and material. Other than that there won’t be any link between old documents and return order.

I know we have to do enhancement,  but it would be helpful if you mention  some ideas   how  only prices can be pulled from previous document.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rusheek S.J,

create   a return order without referencing a previous sales order/invoice.

Take off the reference mandatory check from VOV8 of the return order sales document type.

But only pricing ( PR00 and other condition values)  of the material should flow from very last previous invoice  of that particular customer.

Create a new pricing procedure for return and alt.cond type (create a new one) and assign it against all the condition types which need to be copied from past latest invoice.

Write the logic to list VBRP with matnr= material code.

Put this in VBRK and filter with KUNAG= customer code.

Sort this list and you can get the latest invoice. (if the invoice is cancelled, consider the previous one)

Get KNUMV of the invoice.

Put this KNUMV in KONP/KONV with all the condition types required to be copied in KSCHL.

Write the code to copy the values to the return order.

Check and revert back.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create a new pricing procedure for return and alt.cond type (create a new one) and assign it against all the condition types which need to be copied from past latest invoice.

1. Do you mean alt cal type or alt cond. type?

2. If a document (Doc1) is not "linked" to "target document", then can the values from the document (Doc1) be brought to the "target document" by using alt. cond.type? How?

former_member184509
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hegal

Ok Thanks

Could you pls mention more on why you are suggesting us to create  new pricing procedure  for return order ?

We have assigned same pricing procedure to return order   which is used for main sales order/invoice (source document) .

Thanks

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We have to  create   a return order without referencing a previous sales order/invoice.

Pricing in a document (e.g. sales order) is created based on the values of various fields e.g. Customer group or material pricing group in the sales order.

E.g.

In VA01, if INCOTERM = DDP, then freight charges = 100USD

if INCOTERM = blank, then freight charges should not be populated in the sales order.

In your requirement you want the pricing to flow BUT not these values (of various fields) in the return order (from the sales order). This does not seem logical to me.

E.g.

In return order INCOTERM = Blank, but freight charges = 100USD

Please consider my above remark while going further.

Message was edited by: T W

former_member184509
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi , Thanks for ideas , but you missed my point .

It doesn't matter what incoterm is there  in prevous sales order/invoice , only  PR00 and other condition type values should be copied to return order from very last invoice . Again return order won't be created with reference to previous invoice.  

Given this scenario, what logic  has to be used to achieve this through enhancement ? it would be great if you mention your thoughts on this.

Thanks    

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please read my initial reply. I have provided my inputs.

If you have any questions, comments do convey them.

former_member184509
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi TW

Thanks for your early reply.

We are able to fetch the  previous  invoice document. How to fetch conditions from invoice document to return order ? With what logic coding has to be done?  

Could you pls explain your below point with little more details ?

With coding, when return order is created, automatically the Tab Conditions shall be populated from point  2.

Regards

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi S.J,

Please see my Post earlier why because i have same doubt like you on this query.

How to fetch Conditions record with out Reference to Returns order.

what logic behind this query?

thanks,

Naren K

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rusheek,

only  PR00 and other condition type values should be copied to return order from very last invoice .

In VA01 / 2 /3: The value of the condition types are calculated based on the values in the sales order (or return order).

In other words when you change the material (values in the sales order), the value of the condition type also changes.

E.g.

For customer 1000 and material M-01, PR00 = 100USD per 1EA

ONLY wanting the value of PR00 (i.e. 100USD) without customer 1000 and material M-01 in your return order (from the latest invoice) does not make much logic.

Do you understand the point I am trying to make?

Furthermore, please explain the business need (behind this requirement).

Message was edited by: T W

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow the below steps:

1. Create the Return order without reference to Sale order or Billing document

2.If you have reference mandatory activated on return sales document type go to VOV8 and remove the reference mandatory

3.Create Return order directly without ref. specifiy sold to party and material code

system automatically pic the price from pricing condition record.

please find the screen shots below

Regards,

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

how to pick up by that time created pricing record without reference invoice (or) sales order.

i think,dont want enhancement .please maintain copy control as TW said and also maintain reference mandatory s invoice or sales order and raise the returns order with previous price.i think this work out for your scenario.

thanks,

Naren K

0 Kudos

First, remove the mandatory reference document check for RE doc. type. Then while Return order, set the pricing date for your Return order to the date of previous sales order/invoice date.

The system will pick prices maintained on that date.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Pricing from billing document to target document (RE order):

Copy control has to be maintained. Field Pricing type D pricing unchanged shall have to be used.

Investigation and settings in VTAF have to be done so that other information is not copied from previous document to target document.

2. Identifying the correct billing document:

Enhancement / coding has to be done.

In SE16N, go to table VBRK, give customer KUNAG, creation date ERDAT; get Billing documents VBELN

Go to table VBRP, give VBELN and material MATNR; get the billing document VBELN. For copying the pricing to the target RE order.

3. In VOV8, RE sales document type:

Reference mandatory - even if, ALL return orders are made from ref to invoice - value = Blank.

With coding, when return order is created, automatically the Tab Conditions shall be populated from point 2