cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating Xcelsius Dashboard reports in SAP Business One

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please let me know how to activate the Xcelsius Dashboard reports in SAP Business One 8.81 pl 04. I have the Enterprise version of Xcelsius 2008 service pack 5. Also please let me know how to install xcelsius and use it in B one. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Noor

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Noor,

The steps to create dashboard packages are:

1. Generate User query in SAP B1

2. Design Dashboard

3. Export dashboard to a Flash file

4. Package the dashboard

5. Deploy it in SAP B1

Get end-to-end details about creating dashboard packages for SAP B1 with a simple example from the link below:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/6091ffdd-e1ad-2d10-359f-d644ff7ea...

Thank you,

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

I have installed Integration component and activated the dashboards. But after Login I am getting Server 500 Internal error. When I checked in the SLD, the Test connection for SBO-Common I am getting the below error.

com.sap.b1i.adapter.dia.exception.ConnectionFailedException: Connect to Business One failed.

(-8012) Company version mismatch

{b1Server=SOFT-DD1E315750, company=SBO-COMMON, licenseServer=SOFT-DD1E315750:30000, dbType=4, dbUser=sa, userName=B1i}

I have checked the version in SINF table using the below query

select Version, PatchLevel from SINF

The version and patch level are correct but still getting the above error.

I am also getting error for company Database as below when I test the connection

com.sap.b1i.adapter.dia.exception.ConnectionFailedException: Connect to Business One failed.

(-111) Unable to access SBO-Common database

{b1Server=SOFT-DD1E315750, company=SBODemoIN, licenseServer=SOFT-DD1E315750:30000, dbType=4, dbUser=sa, userName=B1i}

Please let me know how to address this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Noor Hussain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Noor.........

You need to edit and re-enter those server details and Test the connection.

Don't test it for SBO Common DB and test t only for Company DB.

It should be tested Successfully.......

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Thanks a lot for your quick response. I have reentered the db details and B1i password. The connection was successful to company database. But again I am getting the below error when I am Logging in to the company database with manager credentials.

The remote server returned an error (500)  Internal Server Error.

Thanks and Regards,

Noor Hussain

KennedyT21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Error 500 – Internal Server Error Malformed escape pair at Index 53 when testing connection to SAP

Business One database

• Root cause: Special character e.g. $,%,# exist in the password

• Solution : Ensure special characters are not included in any password – this is currently a

limitation and may change in the futur

Appendix 1 - B1ic Checklist

1. Ensure B1i services are started

• Integration Service (Tomcat)

• DI Proxy service

• SAP Business One License service

2. Ensure B1i Server address is correct

• Ensure you do not use localhost

• You should use server name or IP address

http://10.20.30.40:8080/B1iXcellerator/exec/ipo/vP.001sap0004.in_HCSX/com.sap.b1i.vplatform.runt

ime/INB_HT_CALL_SYNC_XPT/INB_HT_CALL_SYNC_XPT.ipo/proc

3. Ensure B1i user password is correct

• Change B1i user password when prompted

• Update B1i password in SLD

• If you have already done the above do once more to verify it

s not the cause

4. Ensure the correct license is assigned for the SAP Business One user B1i

• B1iIndirect_MSS

• B1i

5. Open the SLD (System Landscape Directory) in the Integration framework

• Test connection to B1DI

• Test connection to JDBC

6. Deactivate Scenario

• Open the Integration Framework and select Scenarios -> Scenario Package Setup

• Under Scenario Package Identifier choose sap.Xcelsius

• Deactivate Scenario

• Click Sender and ensure your B1 system and Xcelsius system are selected

• Activate Scenario again

7. Event Sender set up check:

• Ensure on step 3 the b1iadmin password has been entered correctly

• Click Test Connection on step 3

• On Step 4 click Receiver and click Test Connection

8. Try to activate Cockpit again

• Restart the Integration Service and the Event Service

• In Administration -> System Initialisation -> General Setting -> Cockpit and activate it

once again

If the error still occurs:

9. Check if events are triggered

• Stop the event sender service

• Disable cockpit

• Log in to SAP Business One again and enable the Cockpit again in SAP Business One

• Query the SEVT table of SBO-Common (Select * from SEVT)

• Verify if the event 1210000008 is triggered

10. Check if the scenario exists in the BizStore

• Open the B1iP Control Center -> Maintenance –> BizStore Download -> BizStore url click …

• In the Choose dataset check if com.sap.b1.dashboards appears in the list

11. The IPO user was deactivated

• Open the B1iP Control Center -> Configuration -> User Admin IPO-Steps -> Toggle Activation

• Do this for users B1iadmin and B1ipeer

• Restart the integration service and event service and retry

12. Authentication Issues:

• Open the B1iP Control Center -> Monitoring -> Auth. Events IPO-Users

• Look for currently open sessions

Regards

Kennedy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great.....

Now try to find out the solution for the mentioned issue by you under the following Link......

http://www.scribd.com/doc/79930777/Troubleshooting-Guide-for-B1ic

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Please let me know where to make this change in integration framework, i.e where should i put the server address in SAP B one or Integration framework ?

Root cause 2: The address in the B1iServer name is incorrect

• Solution 2: Use the correct server address and ensure you replace <server_name> with the

name or IP of your own server – do not use localhost

http://<server_name>:8080/B1iXcellerator/exec/ipo/vP.001sap0004.in_HCSX/com.sap. b1i.v

platform.runtime/INB_HT_CALL_SYNC_XPT/INB_HT_CALL_SYNC_XPT.ipo/proc

Regards,

Noor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kennedy,

Please let me know where to make this change in integration framework, i.e where should i put the server address in SAP B one or Integration framework ?

Root cause 2: The address in the B1iServer name is incorrect

• Solution 2: Use the correct server address and ensure you replace <server_name> with the

name or IP of your own server – do not use localhost

http://<server_name>:8080/B1iXcellerator/exec/ipo/vP.001sap0004.in_HCSX/com.sap. b1i.v

Regards,

Noor

KennedyT21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Noor,

server address in  Integration framework .

Regards

Kennedy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kennedy,

Please give me the navigation path to server address in integration framework. Where can I find it in integration framework ? Please  attach a snapshot if possible.

Thanks and regards,

Noor 

KennedyT21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Noor,

In the above link Server_name , Give your server name  and copy the link and run in the Explorer.

Regards

Kennedy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I executed the above link with my server name I am getting the below error. Please let me know how to go about this issue ?

SAP B1iP detected an error:

Emitted HTTP-Code
500 - Internal Server Error

Internal Reason

XCE129 The IPO-Step to create a cached authentication config-node for is not known: /vP.001sap0004.in_HCSX/com.sap.%20b1i.vplatform.runtime/INB_HT_CALL_SYNC_XPT/INB_HT_CALL_SYNC_XPT.ipo/proc

Recommendation
Check for the correctness of your activity or environment or ask your system-administrator for further help.

Full Internal Error Message

com.sap.b1i.xcellerator.XcelleratorException: XCE129 The IPO-Step to create a cached authentication config-node for is not known: /vP.001sap0004.in_HCSX/com.sap.%20b1i.vplatform.runtime/INB_HT_CALL_SYNC_XPT/INB_HT_CALL_SYNC_XPT.ipo/proc

Call-Stack

com.sap.b1i.xcellerator.XcelleratorException: XCE129 The IPO-Step to create a cached authentication config-node for is not known: /vP.001sap0004.in_HCSX/com.sap.%20b1i.vplatform.runtime/INB_HT_CALL_SYNC_XPT/INB_HT_CALL_SYNC_XPT.ipo/proc at com.sap.b1i.xcellerator.AuthConfigCache$AuthConfigCacheFactory.createItem(AuthConfigCache.java:241) at com.sap.b1i.utilities.LRUCachePool$ItemInstancesAnchor.getInstance(LRUCachePool.java:718) at com.sap.b1i.utilities.LRUCachePool$ItemInstancesAnchor.access$2700(LRUCachePool.java:562) at com.sap.b1i.utilities.LRUCachePool.handOutItem(LRUCachePool.java:1687) at com.sap.b1i.utilities.LRUCachePool.getItem(LRUCachePool.java:1503) at com.sap.b1i.xcellerator.AuthConfigCache.getAuthSettings(AuthConfigCache.java:453) at com.sap.b1i.xcellerator.HTTPAuthSessionHandler.processRequest(HTTPAuthSessionHandler.java:1070) at com.sap.b1i.xcl_http.HTTPListener.service(HTTPListener.java:780) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191) at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:470) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127) at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109) at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:298) at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProcessor.process(Http11AprProcessor.java:861) at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11AprProtocol.java:579) at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$Worker.run(AprEndpoint.java:1584) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679) 

Thanks and Regards,

Noor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Noor......

You have to update this address under Administration--> System Initialization--> General Setting--> Cockpit Tab

Mine is latest Patch level so this address is inbuilt bt as you have SAP 8.81 PL 04 you have to put the specified path where I have given the Black selection box with your server's IP address or server name.........

Regards,

Rahul

KennedyT21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Noor,

1.6 Error HTTP 500 – Internal Error

• Root cause 1: The dashboard is not deployed correctly in B1ic for the selected company or may have encountered an error. 
  • Solution 1a: Ensure the correct company database appears in the SLD. Deactivate and re-activate the dashboard in SAP Business One’s General Settings. 
  • Solution 1b: Check the Message Log in the Integration Framework -> Monitoring for errors (Failure) connected to “Sender Trigger / Object” “500” (event to create SLD entry) or “120000008” (event to deploy dashboards) 
  • Solution 1c: Check the Queue Monitor in the Integration Framework -> Monitoring for pending processes – after installation / upgrade some post-installation processing time may be required (depending on various factors up to 2 minutes per B1 DB on slow systems) 
  • Solution 1d: Go to the B1iP Control Center -> Maintenance -> IPO-Step Status and check “Deactivated steps only" to check whether any processes are halted. If so, the relevant error may be displayed – giving a hint for details that require fixing.Activate the deactivated steps – and press “Refresh” to see whether the steps can successfully be reactivated. If the step cannot be activated, then please deactivate the integration scenario (Scenarios – Control and untick the scenario package for sap.Xcelsius). The you should be able to activate the IPO steps and afterwards the scenario package needs to be activated again.
  • Root cause 2: The JDBC URL is incorrect as the company was created manually with incorrect information. 
  • Solution 2: Ensure the correct Server/port and database details have been entered in the JDBC URL
  • Root cause 3:  The address in the B1iServer name is incorrect (valid for B1iC 8.8 only) 
  • Solution 3: Use the correct server address and ensure you replace <server_name> with the name or IP of your own server – do not use localhost. Ensure there is no spaces etc in the link. http://<server_name>:8080/B1iXcellerator/exec/ipo/vP.001sap0004.in_HCSX/com.sap.b1i.vplatform.runtim...

Regards

Kennedy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for your reply. I have activated the dashboards. But I am getting only one dashboard. For Service module. How many free dashboards does sap provide and how to activate them or get them.

Thanks,

Noor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kennedy,

Thanks for your reply. I have activated the dashboards. But I am getting only one dashboard. For Service module. How many free dashboards does sap provide and how to activate them or get them.

Thanks,

Noor

former_member184718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Noor,

With SBO 8.8 PL 12 and higher, SAP delivers predefined dashboards for financials, sales and service. You cannot import an SAP-defined dashboards.

Financial - Customer Receivables Aging, Overdue analysis, Future remit analysis

Sales - Sales Analysis

Service - Service Call Status

Thanks.

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Thanks for your post.

The following dashboards were not appearing as they were inactive.

Financial - Customer Receivables Aging, Overdue analysis, Future remit analysis

Sales - Sales Analysis

I activated them by using the Dashboard Manager.

Thanks and Regards,

Noor Hussain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My question is answered. Rahul, Hari and Kennedy thanks a lot for your posts. I also referred the below thread of Janos Nagy which also helped in resolving the issue.

http://scn.sap.com/people/janos.nagy/blog/2010/07/16/tips-for-installation-of-cockpit-in-sap-b1-88-p...

Thanks and Regards,

Noor Hussain

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Noor..........

In order to activate Dashboard you have to install integration component for SAP B1...

Check this link......

http://www.acwftp.com/sss/BridgeDirect/SAP%20B1%208.81%20PL05/B188100_05-10009120/Documentation/B1%2...

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

I have installed Integration component and activated the dashboards. But after Login I am getting Server 500 Internal error. When I checked in the SLD, the Test connection for SBO-Common I am getting the below error.

(-8012) Company version mismatch

{b1Server=SOFT-DD1E315750, company=SBO-COMMON, licenseServer=SOFT-DD1E315750:30000, dbType=4, dbUser=sa, userName=B1i}

I have checked the version in SINF table using the below query

select Version, PatchLevel from SINF

The version and patch level are correct but still getting the above error.

I am also getting error for company Database as below when I test the connection

(-111) Unable to access SBO-Common database

{b1Server=SOFT-DD1E315750, company=SBODemoIN, licenseServer=SOFT-DD1E315750:30000, dbType=4, dbUser=sa, userName=B1i}

Please let me know how to address this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Noor Hussain

KennedyT21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Error Connection to Business One failed (8012) Company version mismatch

• Root cause 1: Mismatch between DI, SBO-Common and Company database versions.

• Solution 1: DI - go to Start -> Run and type %temp%. Locate the folder SM_OBS_DLL and

delete it. Then open the SAPBobsCOM.dll -> right click Properties and ensure the version is

8.8 PL12.

SBO-Common - query the table SINF (select Version, PatchLevel from SINF) and ensure the version 880230

and patch level is 12.

If it's not correct run the SBO-Common upgrader from PL12 again.

Company DB - query the table CINF (select Version from CINF) and ensure the version is

• Root cause 2: Database in the SLD is incorrect

• Solution 2: Database that is installed when you install B1ic is called B1if. This is not a normal

SAP Business One database so should update the SLD to an actual SAP Business One database

name.

Regards

Kennedy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is this solution Applicable to 8.81 PL 04 ?

Thanks and Regards,

Noor Hussain

KennedyT21
Active Contributor