cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUP integration with SAP BI Mobile 4.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

I am trying to create a POC around integration of SUP HWC with BO Explorer.What i mean is i want to build an application where in i want to display reports using Buisness Objects Explorer.What i have read is,it is quite possible with the recent release of BI Mobile that is 4.1.Can anyone please help me with the steps required to integrate the two.I would really appreciate any help.

Regards

Shweta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to deploy any application on HWC it should be a Workflow project,So create a work flow project

and using webview you can make a call to the bobj explorer.Its like creating a intial workflow screen and attaching or making a HTTP request for BOBJ explorer in next screen.

Thanks,

Srikanth M

Former Member
0 Kudos

So just to elaborate more here .. my app would basically interact with CRM  for creating leads (for which i will create a workflow) and under the same app i want to provide a tab to display the reports(displayed in BOBJ explorer ).So as you suggested is it possible to call BOBObj explorer through a simple http call ?? Can i also pass it on the user name and password that i have been using in  my application for connecting to CRM in order to create leads.

Thanks

Shweta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Any pointers here .....

Regards

Shweta