Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Condition Type and Account key

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

I have some doubts on SD Pricing related to CO-PA,what is that,

1.If i Create any New Condition Type with New account key where i want mention relevant for this settings in CO-PA?

2.where is the exact settings in CO-PA to SD.I want know SD relative settings to CO-PA and also FI

i searched in  Forum but i didnt get clearly.

Thanks & Regards,

Naren K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Narendra,

In SD condition there is nothing to relevant to COPA.You have to map SD condition to COPA value field in KE4I TC.

All revenues, sales deductions and other values (such as transfer prices) are defined as conditions in SD. In this step, you assign these conditions to the corresponding CO-PA value fields.

Note that certain limitations exist on the transfer of condition values of billing documents to CO-PA.

1. To transfer condition types for sales revenues and sales deductions to CO-PA, you need to make sure that the condition types and linked to an account in FI that is also defined as a cost element of the category "11" (revenue element) or "12" (sales deduction) in CO. These condition types must be assigned to a CO-PA value field.
Condition types linked to FI accounts that are defined as cost elements of another category are not transferred to CO-PA, even when the condition type has been assigned to a CO-PA value field.
2. Condition types such as "VPRS" ("Cost") that are defined as statistical in SD are always transferred to CO-PA if they are assigned to a value field.

Thanks,

Rau

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

Pricing procedure are set of condition type and condition type are assigned to account key in pricing procedure.Account key are linked to GL.

There are three type of condition type can flow to COPA

1) Statistical conditon type like VPRS condition type

2)condition type linked to cost element and Cost element assigned to 11 cost element category

3) condition type linked to cost element and Cost element assigned to 12 cost element category.

you need to aasign all above condition type to COPA under KE4I TCODE for which you will transfer to COPA and GL account linked with condition type have only 11 and 12 cost element category.

note

No balance sheet account linked with condition type are passed to COPA

regards

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Narendra,

You will have to map the condition types to value fields in COPA using transaction KE4I.

Thanks,

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think help for you .

you have to create a copy control between your  mm condition type and sd condition type, and then define the right routine to copy the conditions values.

In customizing have a look to this path:

sales -> basic functions -> pricing -> condition copy control.

From SD it can be done as below...

Account keys :

Spro->Sales and Distribution->Basic Functions->Account Assignment/Costing->Revenue Account Determination---->Define And Assign Account Keys.