cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inheritance from buliding to Rental Object by Authorization Group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've created Authorization Group for buliding and assigned it to user.

User can't create only buildings with improper Authorization Group , it’s ok.  But can create Rental Object in this
building. In this case do I need create authorization groups for this rental objects in this buildings to which only he has access?

Is there no inheritance from buliding to Rental Object?

We have about 200 building with a lot of RO. 30 people manage these buildings and have access to their RO.

Can anyone explain me how solve this process ?

Rgds, Stenwa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stenwa,

Though you make any mechanism to inherit, user can change at any time. Then it will become difficult to control the authorizations.

You can achieve this while implementing BADI_REBD_RENTAL_OBJECT and method CHECK_ALL.

Logic : While creating/changing rental object, you will be having building number. Get authorization group from building master table and perform the authorization check.

AUTHORITY-CHECK OBJECT 'B_BUPA_GRP'

Rgds,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

I think, your answer is helpful. But I have'nt  implement  BADI_REBD_RENTAL_OBJECT never.I can' 'use it. Have you link to documentation of Badi?

Rgds, Stenwa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stenwa,

You can take help of your ABAPer to create enhancement implementation for BADI. Also you will find lot of documents in ABAP forum to provide you guidelines regarding enhancements.

rgds,

Srini

Answers (0)