cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to import sourcing code to NWDS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am wocrking on custom code development for CLM application. For this I require E-sourcing code to be imported on SAP NWDS IDE, so that new custom java code is compiled properly.

Please guide how this can be achieved.

Thanks,

Saloni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saloni,

at this moment there is no integration between the NWDI and SAP Sourcing. If you want to create custom code, you'll have to develop a script (which doesn't need to be compiled).

You can create this code in a text editor or the SAP NWDS. You can also have code completion here but for that, you'll need to import the SAP Sourcing jar files.

Bram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bram,

I read in installation guide that we can deploy custom jar files on server. And got idea from some posts on SDN that we can write custom code in NWDS and compile that code and then create a jar and deploy it on server.

Issue is when I try to deploy custom jar on server, I am getting errors. And If I run the custom code in NWDS it gives SESSION object as NULL.

So, might be we need to have entire code on NWDS for compiling so that SESSION is maintained.

As suggested by you above, we need not compile the code. But then how to integrate custom code in CLM? Writing scripts is not fulfilling our requirement. We need to Schedule Task using the custom class file.

Please guide.

Thanks,

Saloni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saloni,

so if I understand correctly, you are trying to use the IAPI class execution class? I have never done this before, neither do I know anyone who ever did it.

Please refer to this post:

http://scn.sap.com/message/10764059

Is it not possible to compile the class on the server directly rather than using the NWDS?

Bram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bram,

Yes, I am trying to use IAPI class execution class in Schedule Task.

I have tried placing the class file on the server and calling in IAPI class execution class, but it still gives the message- File on class path does not exist.

Thanks,

Saloni