cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report format problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends..

I am getting s_alr_87013558 report as the following.

It is coming in production but in quality it is there like drill down which is good to see all the reports but same report in production coming in this format i have tried to all settings to change the format in production ,i have compared forms also  but both forms are same.

So  I am requesting you please suggest me to get the drill down report as like quality.

Production report.

Quality report

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

In production, for s_alr_87013558 report, check what is the output type selected

If by default option " Graphical report output" is selected, you will get report as shown in the screenshot above.

Hence, for Drilldown report, you should select option " Classic drilldown report".

Regards

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

CJE2 is for customising s_alr... reports.

Changes comes via transport.

It seems In your system someone has transported it to Quality but not moved it forward to Production.

If you search for such TR then you can get it.

If you found TR then check it and move to PRD(be confident about TR first). Otherwise simply make a new TR from DEV and move it to PRD.

In development you also get same format of report(as of quality) so make a TR with taking this in account.

Go Ahead!!!

Regards,

Pranav

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

go to cje2 and double click on the report 12kst1a, on right side window click on outputtype
and select graphical report output and save.report output layout will be changed in production as desired.

regards,