Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

excise invoice type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

While creating Excise invoice for Export invoice

• When I click on UTILIZATION button,Excise invoice type is showing by default as  LOCAL for some invoices and for some invoices it is showing as EXPORT by default.
  • Please let me know why it is showing as LOCAL for export invoices and how to make it as EXPORT BY DEFAULT.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether the export indicator is active in billing. Also in billing, check whether the foreign trade data is complete or not. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vishnu.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

its depending on CIN settings,

img- logistic general - tax on goods movement - India- business transaction - out going excise invoice -maintain default  excise group and serious groups - here check the you sale area ,shipping point , plant , excise group and serious group , export , here you set the export under bond , then you will check ,

j1inn at utilization after check , it come BOND level ,

here come  no bond/bond/local there option it will come

please check this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per your advice I have maintained and still excise type is showing as LOCAL.

Regards

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

depending on number ranges ,

check the snro,

J_1IEXCLOC This for local number ranges ,

J_1IEXCEXP this for export number ranges ,

your serious which number ranges you maintain , both  object type you maintain , or only

j_1iexcloc maintain ,  i think you maintain only J_1IEXCLOC for you export serious group , so system display as LOCAL ,

when you maintain the number ranges for you export serious group at J_1IEXCEXP , Here maintain and check the J1IIN , Then it will come as export billing type as EXPORT  ,

please check this and revert back

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have maintained number ranges for  my export serious group(10) at J_1IEXCEXP and still it is showing as LOCAL.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have changed any configuration settings, then dont try with the existing documents.  Create a new sale order and then try whether the changed configuration is working or not.

G. Lakshmipathi

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

kiran

please check the ship to party , sold to party customer  country , when country is india it comes excise type LOCAL, country is another then it will come EXPORT ,

when you done the utilization on that time , here country comes India or another ,

please check below screen

please check this revert back

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even when the ship to party and Sold to party customers are export customers also system is showing Excise invoice type as LOCAL.Please check the below screen.

Regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Excise invoice type is showing by default as  LOCAL for some invoices and for some invoices it is showing as EXPORT

Even if your configuration is wrong, it will be applicable to all excise invoices.  If at all system is proposing different excise invoice type, then compare those two invoices what differences are there among them.   Also ensure that you have assigned the export delivery type to your export billing type in Logistics-General -> Tax on Goods Movements -> India -> Business Transactions -> Outgoing Excise Invoices -> Assign Billing Types to Delivery Types

G. Lakshmipathi

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check "Series group determination" settings.

path: IMG-Log. General- tax on goods movement-India-Business transactions - Outgoing excise invoices- Maintain default Excise Groups & series Groups.

Here you can maintain the default excise invoice type based on

Key combination: sales area , shipping point.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reazuddin,

Thanks for the information.

I have maintained Excise invoice types as Deemed export for the combination of sales area and shipping point .But it is showing as LOCAL.

Please guide me to change it by default.

Regards