cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to mantain mvt type for J1id materials for RG1 MATERIAL TYPE?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Experts,

I am looking for IMG path to maintain Movement Type 101 against for Excise Register RG1. So I want to maintain 101 for RG1 which is maintained in J1ID. I hope I am clear with my question. Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Biraj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Take following path and maintain entry here.

SPRO --->Logistics General  --->Tax on Goods Movements  --->  India  --->  Business Transactions  --->  Incoming Excise Invoices  Specify Which Movement Types Involve Excise Invoices

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Keep of Entry Movement Types 641,642,601 and 602 with Register RG1 for capturing Excise in following path:
SPRO -- >Logistics general -- > tax on Goods Movements-- > India -- >Business Transactions-- >Specify Which Movement Types Involve Excise Invoices

Select "Update RG1 at MIGO" check box in  MIGO Settings segment for Maintaining Excise Group setting:

SPRO -- >Logistics general -- > tax on Goods Movements-- >India -- >Basic setting -- >Maintain Excise Groups

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bijay,

Thank you for your reply. In the "maintain excise groups" there is one column name "RG1 @ MIGO" is the one are you talking to update? Thanx once again.

Regards,

Biraj

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Biraj,

After activating 101 movement type for RG1 register, in J1I5, to update RG1 register, you will find the list of documents for the inhouse produced finished goods. System identifies such documents for the materials which are maintained as RG1 in J1ID.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Experts,

Thank you everyone for your valuable reply. I was not able to get Excise Tab in goods receipt against outbound delivery and finally I found that Movement type 101 was not maintained for RG1 in table J_1IMVMT. So now I am going to maintain this movement type for RG1. Shall I maintain movement type 102 as well for RG1 if in case they cancel the documents? Thank you once again.

Regards,

BIraj Adeshara

former_member186100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes, it is always good practice to keep movement and reversal entry to prevent data mismatch

tejyadav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mvt. 101 for RG1 is available with Standard SAP settings