Afaria 7 - iOS, Enrollment Failed
I am facing problem while I try to enroll an iPad in freshly installed Afaria 7. It says "Enrollment Failed"
Performed following, step by step as per the installation guide:
1. Installed Afaria 7 Server, Administrator, Enrollment server and Portal server on the same machine (w/o Relay Server). Afaria administrator working fine with http://localhost/Afaria/Default.aspx. I can access Afaria Administrator through browser from my iPad and other machines. Port settings are default. Checked with netstat command, port 80,81 & 443 are in listening state.
2. In Device Communication page, selected HTTP with port 81 and Address for Device Communication with http://50.XX.XX.XXX:81. If I change this to 80 Afaria Server do not start.
3. In iOS notification page, APNS Push Certificate (for Mobile Device Management) gets validated.
4. Generated an enrollment code.
5. Installed Afaria client on iPad from appStore.
6. Start Afaria client and enter enrollment code, display "Downloading Enrollment data" then shows "Enrollment Failed"
7. If I set Afaria setting in iOS device > Apps > Afaria > Device Management > Server name and port 80 and then enroll again it says "Connection Failed"