cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing issues with debugging---

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am facing issues with debugging, its working for one client but not working for a different client.

The break point is stopping at one client but not not working with the other client.

Thanks

Mithun Sharma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

saar_dagan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Mithun,

if you have a cluster with more than 1 instance you need to make sure you are debugging the correct one at the certain point.

because you might debugging one instance while the other instance is handling that client (common issue ).

best regards,

Saar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Saar,

Thanks for helpful answer but I apologies for not including an info that debugging is working fine on the issue client for all other objects such as SE38,SE37 but the problem lies only with Workflow objects which are using business objects at the back end. The code is written in one of the method of business object.

Does it has anything to do with Workflow related settings such as SWU3.

Thanks

Mithun Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to add to my above comments, I am explaining you the issue. I have a workflow so when I execute the workflow through tcode SWDD in debugging mode , it should technically stop at break points written in the business object's method for that workflow which is presently not happening but it is working fine for the other client. Both clients are in the same box.

Thanks

Mithun Sharma

Answers (0)