Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWA change, CTS+ data error

tejas_patil
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have configured a java system sap netweaver 7.0 on solution manager 7.1

I am getting early watch alerts but my reports are not having some data.

In Report

Under Software Change management in sub section SAP Netweaver Application Server JAVA

It is not able to extract Number of changes and CTS+ data for the portal.

It gives error as follows.

1. 5.1 SAP Netweaver Application Server JAVA

Number of Changes

Enhanced Change and Transport System (CTS+)

1. 5.1.1 Number of Changes

No data could be extracted because Solution Manager Diagnostics is not configured or the managed system is not connected. Solution Manager Diagnostics provides valuable features for root cause analysis and is an important data source for various support services.
Set up Solution Manager Diagnostics and connect the managed systems. For more information, see SAP Service Marketplace at http://service.sap.com/diagnostics -> Installation and Configuration

1. 5.1.2 Enhanced Change and Transport System (CTS+)

We could not determine whether CTS+ is used. Either it is not used or information about its usage is not available in SAP Solution Manager.
If CTS+ is not used, you must set it up. For more information about setup, see SAP Service Marketplace http://service.sap.com/changecontrol.
If CTS+ is used but this information is not available, you must connect the CTS+ communication system to SAP Solution Manager. Run the Solution Manager Setup Wizard for the CTS+ communication system and maintain at least the RFC READ connection. The information will be available in SAP Solution Manager after the next update of the landscape data. You must also set up reporting for CTS+ transports as described in SAP Note 1385527.

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

it clearly states that you havent connected the diagnostics agent of managed system with solution manager,

have you done managed system configuration, assign agent (step 3 or step4)

and for CTS+ also, the set up just to activate the parameters ( follow the link it guided) , and also connect your communication system to the solman, if your solman is the communication system, have you done the managed system configuration for solman?

please check.

Thanks,

Jansi

tejas_patil
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

I have already conencted diagnostic agent of managed system to my solution manager and also managed system configuration has been done.

Infact how would other data come in my ewa if daignostic agent is not connected to Solman system.

if i am not wrong, there might be some other Issue.

Please help.

tejas_patil
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi jansi,

No I have not done managed system configuration of solman.

also where is the link for CTS+ setup. how can I perform that?

Please help.