Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find custom field name on SC

manish_mohan3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could someone please guide me on how to find the custom field name added to Shopping Cart - Basic Data.

I need to implement BAdi BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI to make this field editable based on user role.

I have looked at HTML template - SAPLBBP_PDH_CUF  300, but couldn't find anything.

When I do view source, I see it as name="GT_DISPLAY_100-VALUE[6]" , but it does not work.

Any help/guidance would be really appreciated.

Thank you,

Manish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

You should be able to see the field name in SAP_GUI.

Start to create a shopping cart using BBPSC01, click on "describe requirement" and add a cart item.

Go to its details and look for your field. Put the cursor on the field and press F1.

Then press on "Technical Details" icon.

Regards,

Ricardo

manish_mohan3
Participant
0 Kudos

There is a table control for the custom fields and technical details show GT_DISPLAY_100-VALUE.

But, I have debugged the implementation for BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI and I do not see SCREEN-NAME being this field.

Any suggestions.

manish_mohan3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Any update on this. I am still struggling.

I have not been able to find the field name for the custom fields.

As mentioned, the field names show up as GT_DISPLAY_100-VALUE[1], GT_DISPLAY_100-VALUE[2] etc... But they are not called up in BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI.

I also tried to do it from BBP_CUF_BADI_2 implementation, but still it does not work.

Please let me know if I need to do anything additional.

The scenario is, the SC when reaches an approver, based on the kind of approver, few custom fields should be made as editable.

Thank you,

Manish