cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add a field in HWC app ?

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@johannes kettenhofen @Thomas Bezak @Daniel Montero @raja v  @Arunachalam Ponnurangam

Hi,

I developed one HWC app. After that I got a requirement to add a field in one of the screen. For that I added the field in the MBO(Which is present in the backend). After deploying of the modified MBO I how I could call the new field in the screen or UI.

I treid but that filed value is empty. Once I re created the whole project its working.

What is the procedure to show the added field in the MBO in the device?

Thanks

Midhun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Midhun,

i have replied to ur previous post.

plz chck

http://scn.sap.com/message/13408841#13408841

Regards,

Jitendra

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ya, By mistake I posted the questions two times. I will delete this post. I am working on that as you directed.

Regards

Midhun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you elaborate your query.

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did the following:

I created a MBO... there were n number of attributes.. I deleted one of them ..so there are n-1 attributes.

now i created a workflow and deployed it to server.. got the desired result.

then i added an attribute to the existing MBO (what i had deleted at d starting) and mapped(in the properties of MBO-attribute mapping) to the field present in the backend.

i want to display the same attribute to my ListView but when i added a cell field to display the atribute on my screen.. i didnt find any key for the same.

Simply we can tell like how to add an attribute to the list after the project is done?