cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to avoid printing quality certificates twice for a delivery item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

In the delivery output type for quality certificate print, I am using standard SAP program RQCAAP00.

For a delivery line item if I assign multiple batches, system is printing certificates for all the batches of the line item and again it is printing the same certificates for the sub-items of the line item as shown in the below output screen shot.

Can anyone suggest me what I can do to avoid these duplicate prints?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member338769
Participant
0 Kudos

You can control it in table TVARVC (SE16N)

If you add a new entry for variable NO_COA_BATCH_SHIP_PTS and the shipping point that the delivery is for, then COA will only be created for the item (not each batch line)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Evguenia

I've maintained an entry in that table as shown below

But still the COA is getting created for each batch line of the delivery item. Ofcourse, I tried with a delivery which was already created before. Should I need to create a new delivery to test this?

Can you please validate if my entry in the above table is correct ? (I entered my shipping point number  under column LOW and HIGH)

former_member338769
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

This is what the entries look like at my end

Once you update the table, please try creating a new delivery instead of using the old one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've set in the same format in my system as shown below

and then created a new delivery, but still system is printing the certificate for main item + subitem as shown below

Any other settings that you think I am missing ?

I appreciate your replies.

Thank you.

former_member338769
Participant
0 Kudos

Did you use the same sales order as before?

Could you try creating a new order from scratch and see if it is still an issue?

former_member338769
Participant
0 Kudos

also check out this post: http://scn.sap.com/thread/1850987