cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archiving MDM repository

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am archiving my MDM 7.1 sp04 repository. for last few hours, it is stuck at 36% showing - Archiving[A2i_35_TEXT]. Any idea, what is this step and how can this be overcome? or any other way so that this is not stuck again?

Thanks,

Rajeev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

Kindly update us on your findings and let us know if information provided was helpful in finding the cause.

Thanks and Regards,

Ankush Bhardwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There might be no space available at server level. Kindly check up with your Basis team for sufficient space availability at server level.

Regards,

Gaurang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

As mentioned by you, it is stuck while archiving some table whose Table ID is 35 in the underlying database, because to display/use text of any table at database level we need to use A2i_X_TEXT, where X is Table ID. To check that which table it is, you need to check table A2i_CM_TABLES.

A2i_CM_Tables lists down all the tables in the Repository. It also provides Table ID for each table.

From there you can see which table is having problem while archiving.

Also you can check MDS logs which might contain the error which is stopping archiving process to complete. Kindly check and let me know your findings.

Thanks and Regards,

Ankush Bhardwaj