Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wierd Error in Sender Filer Adapter Archiving Faulty Messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody.

We're having this error when we are trying to archive faulty messages:

Error during RETR epilogue: com.sap.aii.adapter.file.ftp.FTPEx: 550 Unexpected reply codeThe specified network name is no longer available

The issue is that when we process a correct file the file is correctly archived in the ok files folder but when we get an error in content conversion and the file have to be archived in the faulty messages folder then we get the error.

We've been talking with FTP administrators and they've said us that the folders are exactly the same and they have the same priviliges .....

Any clue what can be happening ...?

Thanks a lot!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

That's the wierd issue. If I put exactly the same name of correct archive folder (that is working correctly) in the faulty archive folder, I'm getting  the same error .... Talking to ftp administrators they say that we are trying to write de file in a directory with the same name of the file! I can't understand  .....

Any idea?

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there a file with the same name already in the error folder?

former_member603923
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

did you get this wierd issue resolved? we're having a very similar problem trying to archive faulty source files in the ftp server and we only get this annoying RETR epilogue error, which is driving me nuts!!!

Thanks in advance!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis!

It was a problem with the file that was corrupted. Try with another file and if you don't get the same message error and the file is correctly archived then the problem is with the file.

Regards!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member223322
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Check with the FTP admin team and make sure the FTP port that is configured in the CC applies for the faulty archive folder also.

~Srini

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>>We've been talking with FTP administrators and they've said us that the folders are exactly the same and they have the same priviliges .....

you can prove it easily - put the name of the corretct archive folder in the faulty archive folder name for a test and check if it's working

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk