SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combo articles for festive season

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert

As per Retail..........we dont hve PP module........i want create articles for festive season........

example: for making chocolate gift hamper.....we need 3 articles

1.chocolate

2.box

3.Ribbon

Now i required a 4 articles as combo all above 3 articles which i will selling as 1 articles..........

please suggest me how to how to mapped the scenario

Regard

Nabil

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

paul_gendreau
Contributor
0 Kudos

This is a Sales Set article.

Create an article using MM41 to represent the Sales Set using Article Category 10 Sales Set.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_06/helpdata/en/12/08481b470311d1894a0000e8323352/frameset.htm

You may use a goods movement (Type 317) to move inventory from the discrete articles to the sales set article.

When your season is over, you may wish to sell the individual articles again; another goods movement can be used to explode the Sales Set article into its components.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

paul_gendreau
Contributor
0 Kudos

This is a Sales Set article.

Create an article using MM41 to represent the Sales Set using Article Category 10 Sales Set.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_06/helpdata/en/12/08481b470311d1894a0000e8323352/frameset.htm

You may use a goods movement (Type 317) to move inventory from the discrete articles to the sales set article.

When your season is over, you may wish to sell the individual articles again; another goods movement can be used to explode the Sales Set article into its components.

0 Kudos

Dear Sir

would you please send me user document is you have

regard

Nabil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nabil,

You can achieve this by creating sales set article using artcile category 10 for sales set through MM41 .

Please refer attached process note for the same I hope you will find it useful.

Regards

Ajay Mihra

0 Kudos

Hi

Could you please send me Process Cycle document/ Manual

Regard

Nabil