cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOBJ Mobile authentication "Invalid Credentials MOB10141" for Blackberry Simulator 9780

0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm using BO 14.0.2.362 and configured mobile server for Blackberry. I have downloaded Simulator and configured BO connection settings. When I try to log in as administrator getting an error Invalid Credentials MOB10141. Can anyone suggest what went wrong? Is there any way to troubleshoot mobile configuration?

Please help.

Thanks,

Raghavendra.G

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghav,

This error is very much specific to authentication. So if your credentials are correct, it may be that the simulator is not of the correct version.

Once you get this error, sometimes you have to uninstall the simulator and install it again.

check for 8530 series simulators, they have high chances of success

Regards,

Atul B

0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

I have installed simulator 8530 and I'm able to login, but when I try to open server documents folder I'm getting an error unable to connect to the mobile server MOB 10405. Please let me know what is wrong.

Thanks,

Raghavendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra,

This looks mostly like a bad VMS configuration or VMS port being not configure correctly.

would request you to chekc the VMS configuration.

Regards,

Atul B

0 Kudos

The problem is with the port number of MDS server 9090 is used instead of 8080. After changing the config file to 9090 the problem resolved. Thanks for your help!!!

Raghavendra

Answers (0)