cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A general problem has occurred within the logon. The error message is: while trying to load from an object array loaded from local variable 'businessObjectType'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am having issues using NetWeaver As Java 7.30 SP7 (the most recent version for 7.30). This error message is thrown within Biller Direct directly after logon, but I guess this is not a Biller Direct issue and more related to the NetWeaver 7.30.

I am having the same setup also using NetWeaver 7.31 as local developer environment without getting the same error.

A general problem has occurred within the logon. The error message is: while trying to load from an object array loaded from local variable 'businessObjectType'.

THere is no error message in the log files, so i am unable to locate the actual issue. I was looking for the text "while trying to load from an object array loaded from local variable", but it is not known within the source of Biller Direct.

I was hoping, that somebody had similar issues and could help me to solve this issue? It would be already very help full to point me just in the right direction to locate the source of the message

Cheers,

Andreas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem is probably coming from the number ranging maintenance

Go to SNRO, enter the object EBPP_EVENT and then assign a number range 01

It will probably solve your problem

If there is stil an issue check in UME that you have a customer assigned to your user under the right BUS and existing in the ECC

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am also facing the same issue and there are no logs for this error in the logs and traces.

Please note that we've configured UME user management for our Biller Direct application in XCM.

Is it because of the JCO RFC Server or some RFC destination as mentioned in one of the above posts as we are facing issues in starting the JCO RFC Server and setting up the RFC destination.

Please help.

BR,

Anurag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

We are getting this error message, but this error is temporary.

When we create users into Java UME and assigned the BP/CA to it. After this try to login in UCES filrst time then this error message is coming. We have noticed that after some time say 2-3 hours this error goes off and user is able to login automatically.

So why this message for 2-3 hours when we changes anything into user UME settings. Even when we changed BP/CA to old users into UME then again getting same error for 2-3 hours.

We feel that UME is taking 2-3 hours to sync. Please suggest some help on this

Regards,

Narpal Singh

bobbidonna_boyd
Explorer
0 Kudos

Andreas,

Have you found a solution to this error?  I also am having an issue with the exact same error.  I can verify that I am logging into the back end system however it returns this message.

I cannot find a log on the portal server that has this error. 

What makes this frustrating is that i have another server that we use to load balance and the other server works just fine.  I have verified all the configuration settings for SSO, Certificates, XCM in Biller Direct are exactly the same for both systems.

If you were able to resolve this, please let me know what you might have done to correct it.

Thanks

Bobb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bobbi

I still think this problem is to due to the RFC (JCo) Conection Manager. When a user logs in to Biller Direct, it tries to query the back end ERP system, to confirm the mappings of objkey and objtype - essentially the user attributes connecting the BD user with ERP customer account numbers. When the RFC fails, I have seen exactly this message. So, if the connection itself is OK, check whether the object types and business partners configured against the user profile in J2EE/BD actually exist in the ERP system.

You will find in the default***.trc files of the BD J2EE web app server the exact issue with the connection (user locked, wrong password, ....) that you should also see in the test for the connection manager in the xcm configuration tool. You can tail -f the trace files while generating the error.

Also, if you have recently deployed your own version of Biller Direct from NWDS for example, it is not always the case that your changes take effect without two (ok, sometimes three) things:

(a) delete all files from the work folder/directory of the biller direct app, then

(b) completely shutdown and restart fscm~bd from NWA or

(c) completely stop and restart the J2EE server(s) of BD

Message was edited by: Stuart Begg

bobbidonna_boyd
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you for your help

We have fixed the problem.

1)  removed all the configuration in XCM - recreated it.

Ensured that the application configuration name was different than our secondary server.

you cannot have the same name for application configuration on two separate biller direct systems.

2)  Dropped and recreated the user in the portal

3)  Ensured the configuration the configtool for the Customized information for

fscm_refuser, objtype_0 and object_0 was correct.

4)  removed all the files from the biller direct application in the fscm~bd directory.

5)  Redeployed the Biller Direct application

6)  Restarted and started Portal

7)  Ensured that all bd applications in portal were started.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Andreas,

I am coming across the exact same issue.  Were you able to resolve this?  Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Shaggy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like the RFC connection from BD Java to back-end may be broken.