cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

in SAP SCM which module is similar to JDA Supply Chain Strategist?

former_member379943
Participant
0 Kudos

In SAP SCM which module is similar to JDA Supply Chain Strategist? For one of the client we want to use SAP SCM but similar to JDA Supply Chain Strategist.Can any one give me an idea

Thanks

Poorna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Poorna,

JDA Supply chain strategist can be comparable to APO-SNP as both the applications aim to solve the complex supply chain network issues involving collective optimization of sourcing decisions, production planning,  and deployment as well as support to 'what-if' scenarios.

Thanks,
Rajesh

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Poorna,

As per my knowledge, JDA (i2 earlier) is the advanced planning system without real time integration with any execution system. APO is the right replacement for that within SCM.

In APO, based on what your client business needs, you can go for DP, SNP, PPDS and GATP.

Regards,

Manimaran M.

former_member379943
Participant
0 Kudos

1)Where should I locate my plants, distribution facilities or other

logistics facilities? When should I open or close them or change their capacity? is this functionality available in APO SNP

2) what products and processes should i locate with in each facility?when should i add other products and processes?

3) what products should i source  from which product source options?when should i change sourcing locations

4)Inventory deployment strategy

5)what lanes and modes should i use to move products throughout the network?

can you tell me SAP APO SNP can solve above needs

Thanks

Poorna

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes,

SNP can address the above requirements.

Regards,

Manimaran M.