cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CONDITION SCALES IN SHIPPMENT COST DOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Lakshmipati sir and other sap experts,

could you please send some examples, how shipping cost  can be maintained with scales.(real time examples).

kindly help me out, i have searched the forum, i did't find relevant scales to do different scinarios.

tell me a scale which is based on handling unit like number of boxes.

tell me one scale based on distance. and am not able understand 2 dimensinal scales.

warm regards,

jagadeesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please explain what exactly your scenario is based on which, suitable suggestion can be given.  If this is only a generic query, then I would request you to do a test case on your own.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi Sir,

I have done one end to end scinario like transportation planning with out stages from one place to customer...and i tried with stages likes shippment type truck from one place another after that i planned through ship to third place and for destination point through trucks. transporatation planning and execution success fully implemented but i was not able generate vi01 shipping cost doccument, am getting errors from second stage onwards, why i was asked about examples for access seq and condition types with scales...i was not able to configure scales and how i have take 3 access sequences ? for which fields..?

i kept honest efforts, i got so many errors, spcefically, i was not able to understand scales and how to determine---? how they work if we create values in tk11. how to give scale??

vendor p has to be paid based on  weight and distance

vendor q has to be paid based on pallent and distance

vendor s has to be paid based on container

( am confusing really to maintain this scales)

its quiet encourging if you help me out and add some additional knowledge also.

warm regards,

Jagadeesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadeesh,

You may find this link useful:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/28/53584348be11d385ed0000e81ddea0/frameset.htm

For case 1: vendor p has to be paid based on  weight and distance

If rates are defined by scales, try condition type MB00, with access sequence DIEN.

Create scales with transaction VS01 and then condition records with TK11.

This is a multidimensional scale (http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/83/218acb068a11d2bf5d0000e8a7386f/frameset.htm).

Hope it's useful.

Regards,

Ornella