cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

terms of payments on fixed date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have found the discussion ( https://scn.sap.com/message/5539765) that very similar to my problem, but i did`t find the solution.

One of my end customer(X) will only pay the outstanding money on 31-12 every year. so when ever end customer x place the order with the company the billing date should be 31-12 .

could you please any body give the solution to over come this problem . as per my understanding i want to create new payment terms and assign the same to end customer X, But my doubt here is how can i maintain fixed date in payment terms??

I can able to understand the solution on monthly wise after refer the below discussion , but i want know on yearly

http://scn.sap.com/thread/632650

Look forward to hearing best solution .

Thank you.

Viswa.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

so when ever end customer x place the order with the company the billing date should be 31-12

Can you reconfirm that your requirement is to have billing date as constant or payment due date should fall on 31-12 irrespective of payment terms ??  I presume, your requirement is irrespective of billing date, system should consider due date as 31-12 in which case, try with the following enhancements.

1. Customer Exit ADJUST_NET_DAYS
  2. User exit EXIT_SAPLV60B_008
  3. Function Module DETERMINE_DUE_DATE

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi pathi,

You are correct the requirement is same could you please suggest me in that case what payment terms i have to maintain along with user exit .

Look forwar to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Viswa.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what payment terms i have to maintain

There is no standard payment terms to meet this requirement.  Ask your FI consultant to create a new one in ob08.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear lakshmipathi,

Is it ob08???, i think ob08 for maintain currency exchange rate , what is relationship between currency exchange and payment terms.??

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Viswa

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Terribly sorry.  It should have been obb8 only.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (0)