cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in test system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello every one,

I have recently developed a IDoc to FTP File interface. it was working fine in the development system, but when i moved it to the test system, it has some problems.

the problem is only some files do not get to the receiver FTP, for example if i am sending 10 IDocs one by one only 8 files are reaching the target folder the. I have checked in the SXMB_MONI, all the messages over there are successful.

In Communication Channel Monitor of RWB, I cannot see the messages which do not get to the receiver FTP at all (i can see the one which have sucessfuly reached the target). Finally I can see the message in Message Monitoring of RWB, but the status is "waiting" and after some time it is going to status "system error".

Has anyone of you experienced such an issue before? Can any one please tell me what could be the problem.

Thanks in advance.

Deepthi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

open the audit log (from RWB - message monitoring) of the messages which went into system error and check for detailes on the error over there,

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

in the audit log it is showing the below error

Adapter Framework caught exception: Exception in getMethodReady() for stateless bean sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.app*xml|com.sap.aii.af.ejb.jar*xml|CallAdapterWithMessageBean; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.util.pool.PoolException: javax.ejb.EJBException: Exception raised from invocation of public void com.sap.aii.af.app.modules.CallAdapterWithMessageBean.ejbCreate() throws javax.ejb.CreateException method on bean instance com.sap.aii.af.app.modules.CallAdapterWithMessageBean@5243d1a2 for bean sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.app*xml|com.sap.aii.af.ejb.jar*xml|CallAdapterWithMessageBean; nested exception is: javax.ejb.CreateException: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NameNotFoundException: Object not found in lookup of SapXIFileAdapterService.

Delivering the message to the application using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: javax.ejb.EJBException: Exception in getMethodReady() for stateless bean sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.app*xml|com.sap.aii.af.ejb.jar*xml|CallAdapterWithMessageBean; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.util.pool.PoolException: javax.ejb.EJBException: Exception raised from invocation of public void com.sap.aii.af.app.modules.CallAdapterWithMessageBean.ejbCreate() throws javax.ejb.CreateException method on bean instance com.sap.aii.af.app.modules.CallAdapterWithMessageBean@5243d1a2 for bean sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.app*xml|com.sap.aii.af.ejb.jar*xml|CallAdapterWithMessageBean; nested exception is: javax.ejb.CreateException: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NameNotFoundException: Object not found in lookup of SapXIFileAdapterService..

and then message status is being set to NDLV.

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepthi,

There seems to be a problem in settings of SLD, due to which adapter engine is failing to push data to Integration engine. I feel certain SLD parameters needs to be looked into. Try restarting the java stack this might resolve the issue. In case the issue does not resolve you need SAP-BASIS team to look into the SLD parameters and compare with development system.

Regards

Anupam

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the modules tab in the receiver file channel - do you see this bean there SapXIFileAdapterService?

if so change it CallSapAdapter and restart the flow

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

thanks for your help, but i have a doubt.

why the message is failing in test system, when it is successful in Development sysytem. And one more thing is not all messages are failing only 2 or 3 in 10 are failing. can this be over come by restarting Java stack.

Sorry if my doubt is dumb i am relatively new to sap PI <Grin>.

Regards

Deepthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked it every thing is fine.

Regards

Deepthi

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepthi,

I had a similar problem few days ago. Finally BASIS team was able to find the problem cause in SLD parameters. Look into this thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/3179104

Thus I feel restarting java stack might help. In case restarting java stack does not help then BASIS team needs to investigate the matter. We faced this one too http://scn.sap.com/thread/3173466

Regards

Anupam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

Thanks very much for your help.

I will work with Basis Team.

Regards

Deepthi

Answers (0)