cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR/PO commitment not generating

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Commitment is active in controlling area.

budget tolerance is maintained for ++.

AVAC is active.

When i raise pr from project by releasing the activity, no pr commitment gets generated. Even PO commmitment is not getting generated.

I check avac analysis.

PR value entry is coming in red as:

COSP 2012 01 0000300040  KPPE D INR                            10.778,80  INR   B

here B refers to Plan Costing Single Position.

Kindly help me resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Harsh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found the problem source. Actually wrong g/l is assigned to the material; it was P/L nature.

I asked FI to put correct g/l of balance sheet nature in material.

Now everything is working fine.

Thanks for all you inputs.

Regards,

Harsh.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

see SAP notes 955107 and 1227760.

Regards

0 Kudos

hello harsh,

check t-code opsc . i think there you have tick planning indicator. if it is so then the cost will book on WBS level not on network level. due to this cost on commitment in not come.

and do one thing more run t-coe cjen it will uodated the ps info datastructure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Harsh,

I think the PR commitment is suppressed in your system. It should update the commitment COOI and COSP table. Please check if you activate the commitment in transaction OKKP. Also please verify all the criteria listed in SAP note 47992 are fulfilled.

Regards, Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you check whether cost element is created for that GL Account or not?

For checking the commitments you also try it posting one FI entry (if it is test client).

Regards

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just a guess, check if the cost element that reports the commitment is suppressed. You can take help of your FICO consultant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you mean suppress via value category assignment; then it is not there i have checked.

Thanks,

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether the suppress indicator is ticked for the cost element. Not sure, but you can check this in the cost element maintenance transaction. Take help from your FICO guys.