cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order key figure with monthly time bucket profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I got a problem with my monthly time bucket profile.

Currently in our SNP planning area we use weekly storage bucket profile. In planning book, we use 12period time bucket profile, among these 12 periods, first 4 period shows as weekly, others in period(month). For both storage bucket profile and time bucke profile, same fiscal year variant is used.

Now business want to have a pure monthly planning book. So we created another time bucket profile with 12 periods only. The problem now is, when i enter a quantity in monthly planning book, for time series key figure, it will go to the 1st week of the period. But for order key figure, it will go to the 3rd week of the period. For both time series key figure and order key figure, aggregtion type are the same, S for calculation type, and P for time-based disaggreation. Does any one know how to make order key figure goes to 1st week?

Thanks,

Anna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For order type key figure (production planned or distribution receipt planned), you can control the receipt date by period factor -- you can first check this setting in product master (/sapapo/mat1) 'lot size' tab -> 'quantity and date determination' tab. And if you check F1 help, you can see that period factor in PPM/PDS or T-lane will take precedence.

For TS key figure, not sure why the data only in the first week, generally this should not happen. Instead it should be distributed evenly to each week, in case that you use P for time-based disaggregation.

Best regards,

Ada

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Ada,

Thank you very much, i ticked period factor and put 0, it works.

For TS KF, i checked again with a clean case, it goes to each week evenly, thanks for reminding.

Best Regards,

Anna

Answers (0)