cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date format in PO printing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We developed a abap program, I copy the form MEDRUCK to a new form ZMEDRUCK, in ZMEDRUCK, I want to display the PO date and delivery date.

All of these date is in format MM/DD/YYYY.

Now the buyers want see the delivery date in the format DD.MMM.YYYY, for example, 15.Feb.2007. I inserted a command SET DATE MASK = 'DD.MMM.YYYY' in main window, when I print it in ME22N, I can see the PO date has been changed to format DD.MMM.YYYY, but the delivery date is still in format MM/DD/YYYY, so I inserted the command SET DATE MASK = 'DD.MMM.YYYY' to the line before the the date display, the problem can not bed solved.

BTW, the delivery date fields is PEKKO-LFDAT, RM06P-LFDAT and DC_EINDT (generated by the report from field EKET-EINDT).

Best Regards,

Slash Jiang

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this link:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/home/sapscript&;

It should be /: SET DATE MASK = 'DD.MMM.YYYY'.

Regards

Subramanian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for reply, my code is like it , but the delivery date can not be changed, only PO date changed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From what i understand the field RM06P-LFDAT is giving the isuue.

I had a similar problem in PO printout with scheduled quantity RM06P-PRMG1. The issue was that, the quantity was getting displayed as 2,000 for 2.00. The basis guy told me that, it can be altered via configuration, but for form printouts the configuration won't take effect.

I got that solved by running a sepearte query in a subroutine and fetching the concerend value from the table into a variable i defined.

I would advise u to test the same.

Regads,

Roshan