cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing IDES SAP ERP 2004

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am installing mySAP ERP 2004 IDES version. (SQL Server 2000)

I have installed the Central component. While installing the database component recieved the below error message.

(DB) INFO: connected to DB

Please look also into "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\ECC_50_ABAP_UC\DB/SAPSLOAD001.xml".

(IMP) INFO: import of EWUCLU completed (0 rows)

(IMP) INFO: import of FIELDDIFTB completed (0 rows)

Interface access functions from dynamic library dbmssslib.dll loaded.(IMP) INFO: import of O2PAGTLIB completed (1653 rows)

(IMP) INFO: InitFastLoad failed with <3: Can't fastload LOBs>(IMP) INFO: DBSL will be used(IMP) INFO: import of SPROXXSL completed (5 rows)

(IMP) INFO: import of SPROXXSLT completed (0 rows)

(IMP) INFO: import of SPROXXSLTN completed (1 rows)

(IMP) INFO: EndFastLoad failed with <2: Bulk-copy commit unsuccessful>(IMP) ERROR: EndFastload: rc = 2

(IMP) INFO: EndFastLoad failed with <2: Bulk-copy commit unsuccessful>(IMP) ERROR: EndFastload: rc = 2

(IMP) INFO: import of TDDIR completed (1 rows)

(IMP) INFO: import of TDDIRS completed (2 rows)

(IMP) INFO: import of WDY_WB_GENINF_VS completed (16 rows)

(IMP) INFO: import of WDY_WB_SOURCEMAP completed (506 rows)

(DB) INFO: disconnected from DB

C:\usr\sap\S01\SYS\exe\run/R3load.exe: job finished with 4 error(s)

C:\usr\sap\S01\SYS\exe\run/R3load.exe: END OF LOG: 20070213220944

Regards

Hitendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, Hitendra,

I also met the error. I doubt that it can not run the statement: exec sp_bindefault 'str_default','A305.KAPPL'. I want to test it manually, but I don't know the password of the user(same name as instance). anyone know it. In addition to, did you install the IDES on one virtual machine? I installed it on one virtual machine. someone thought that it cause the result.

Billy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes the MS SQL Server user ID have the role Bulk Insert Adminstrators assigned to it in Enterprise.

Also I have the Administrator role to perform the installation.

Regards

Hiten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does the MS SQL Server user ID the install would be using - like <sid> aka dev or qas - have the role Bulk Insert Administrators assigned to it in Enterprise Manager?

Are you using the Administrator user name to do this installation?