cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HUDIALOG 304 for cancelling Inbound client return (VL09)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need cancelling and Inbound client return with HU.

I have been trying with the transacción VL09 with the exactly date and it had been impossible cancelled the Inbound. The message error is:

"Handling units have been changed. No cancellation possible"  (HUDIALOG 304)

When I tryed with the transacción MIGO, the message error is:

"Material document cannot be processed

Message no. M7130"

The HU had many modifications in diferents periods with many materials documents. I can't reverse all materials. The only thing that I can made it´s remade the HU in the original location with stock of other plants, but it was impossible cancelling the Inbound too.

The Package used in the SAP R3 is: 

SAP_APPL          605            0005          SAPKH60505          Logistics and Accounting

I have found many articles where recomened old Notes, and revserse all movements. But it can´t be possible, bacuase there are many change of plants al locations that made it was made it in the project.

Thanks,

Alfidio,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Ram,

Thanks, for your helpful, but In both notes recomended that implement the follow corrections:

Validity Details of Correction

Release Valid to Support Package

600 600-SAPKH60018

602 602-SAPKH60208

603 603-SAPKH60307

604 604-SAPKH60408

605 605-SAPKH60503

This notes don´t solve our problem because we have implemented the Support Package 605 SAPKH60505.

Best Regards,

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the process STO process? If so check the note Note 1671030 - Reversal of goods movement for cross company STO

There is another note Note 1712550 - HUDIALOG 304 while HUCANC of HU goods issued for PO but I am not sure whether it reflects your scenario.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ram,

Thanks, probably this note helpme in other time, but the scenario that I need it's starting from a client return and the HU have modifications of many movements, transfer, good issue, etc.

Best Regards,

Answers (0)