cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can distribution demand (planned) 9ADMDDI after CTM be manually overwitten ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We are using CTM to generate supply plan via customer-hub-plant. There are 3 data views in SNP planning book to represent customer, hub and plant.  In HUB view, the order key figure 'distribution demand (planned) 9ADMDDI ' shows customer purchase requisition as demand. If right click the cell and see detail, category ED is used, transportation is read as well. The record will be something like this:

Ord.no     Avail.data     Destination     Source     Qty          Category

APO-1     01.01.2012   Customer1      Hub1         100pcs     ED

Now there is a requirement from business, they has other plans in DP for HUB and would want that plan to overwrite this key figure direcely, the reason is that it is not driven by customer requirement anymore. So i tried /SAPAPO/MC90 to release the plan from DP to SNP. I use category ED, the result is like this, it shows both destination and source as hub :

Ord.no     Avail.data     Destination     Source     Qty          Category

APO-2     01.01.2012   Hub1                Hub1       150pcs     ED

So in the planning book hub view, it will show 250pcs instead of 150pcs. I understand APO-1 and APO-2 is not exactly the same, thus it shows the sum. So my question is, is there any way to overwrite the APO-1 in my example?

Thanks,

Anna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anna,

You can't directly overwrite your SNP:VMI sales orders (i.e. planned distribution) with DP input. 

Release forecast from DP to SNP with category FA using t.code /sapapo/mc90. This will overwrite the existing forecast and change the demand situation. Execute CTM to update the planned distribution based on released forecast.

If this is not applicable, you need to use ABAP program that can read DP data and update SNP orders.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks a lot! In this case i will give up the idea to direct overwrite VMI sales orders.

If finally i have to go to the ABAP program direction, what are those important function module I can use?

Thanks,

Anna

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anna,

There is another alternative without using any customization.

Add one time series key figure to your SNP planning area to receive the DP planning area data (assuming characteristics values can be mapped). 

Job 1: Use t.code /SAPAPO/TSCOPY to copy DP planning area's data into SNP planning area (it will consider only time series key figures).

Job 2: Then, have one macro that can overwrite planned distribution demand key figure (9ADMDDI) data with time series key figure value.

For instance,

STEP 1: 1..n iterations

IF ( 0 < ROW[TS_KEY_FIG] < ROW[9ADMDDI] )

ROW[9ADMDDI] = ROW[TS_KEY_FIG]

ENDIF

You can execute the above 2 jobs either interactively or in background sequentially.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I actually tried this, but it can't copy to 9ADMDDI at all via macro. The only way i found is via mc90, and use one of the category in DD1 category group. I feel it is as you said, CTM will change it perfectly, but not other ways.

Thanks,

Anna

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anna,

If you are allowed to create a planned distribution order manually in your planning book, then macro should work. However, it's better to follow the standard way i.e. releasing forecast from DP and rerun the CTM so as to change the planned distribution orders.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Rajesh,

How to enable creating planned distribution order manually in my planning book? Is it in design mode and right click selecting this key figure and choose 'input/output'? if yes, system do not allow me to do that.

As you mentioned, i think i should go to other direction instead of changing it manually.

Thanks,

Anna

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anna,

I should have mentioned it earlier. The system allows manual entry only at destination location side i.e. you can create a manual order as planned distribution receipt(9APSHIP). On source location side, this order will be represented as planned distribution demand (9ADMDDI). Pl check the following screenshots for details.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

This is quite useful, i will check if i could do anything in destination location.

Thanks,

Anna

Answers (0)