cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resource XXX Planning version 000 has assignments in live cache

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to delete assignment of resource XXX to planning version 000.

SCM system is QA system. ECC system is QA system that has been refreshed from ECC production system.

I followed steps listed below:

1. Deleted all PDSs and all planned orders for the resource XXX.

2. Then, I went to resource in change mode and model independent.

3. I deleted assignment of resource XXX to planning version 000 and then click on green check.

I got the following information message

"Resource XXX Planning version 000 has assignments in live cache- Action not possible"

I went to /n/sapapo/om17 and corrected all inconsistencies.

Still I get same message. I am not able to delete assignment of resource XXX to planning version 000.

I went to /n/sapapo/om16 and found some data as shown below.

But, I am not sure how I can delete this data.

Can anybody know how to fix this?

Thanks,

Srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check, if resource being copied to simulation version and available in PDS or orders available in simulation version. Such issues are observed when we delete the allocation in planning version '000' but forgot to delete allocation in simulation version if copied.. so check that also. Also check all process orders there in APO system should be deleted...

Regards

PK

Former Member
0 Kudos

I mean, I was trying to delete resource XXX from model 000.Not from planning version 000.

Message is about planning version 000

Sorry about mistake in message.

With this correction, my question should be as follows.

I am trying to delete assignment of resource XXX from model 000.

SCM system is QA system. ECC system is QA system that has been refreshed from ECC production system.

I followed steps listed below:

1. Deleted all PDSs and all planned orders for the resource XXX.

2. Then, I went to resource in change mode and model independent.

3. I deleted assignment of resource XXX from model 000 and then click on green check.

I got the following information message

"Resource XXX Planning version 000 has assignments in live cache- Action not possible"

I went to /n/sapapo/om17 and corrected all inconsistencies.

Still I get same message. I am not able to delete assignment of resource XXX from model 000.

I went to /n/sapapo/om16 and found some data. This seems to be only resource information, not any planned orders.

But, I am not sure how I can delete this data.

Can anybody know how to fix this?

Thanks,

Srini

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Use t.code /sapapo/cdps_rept to check the references of the selected resource - orders, operations, capacity reservations, wip, etc.

Once the references are cleared, verify with resource's where used list (Cntl+shift+F3 t.code /sapapo/res01). This should be empty.

Then, check for the liveCache inconsistency report using t.code /sapapo/om17 and correct the inconsistencies, if any.

Finally, remove the resource from active model and delete it.

Thanks,
Rajesh