Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Structural Authorization Extraction : not pulling in all users

shivraj_singh2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have several users in ECC (HR) set up with proper positions, roles & relationships  (BADI is active). Table T77UU is getting populated fine. And we are extracting data to BW system.

Issue is, not all the users are getting extracted to 0PA_DS03. Like I mentioned earlier, user-position-relationship mapping is all there in ECC. But many users are not showing up in 0PA_DS03.

However for the same users which are not getting extracted in 0PA_DS03, extraction is working fine for 0PA_DS02. Data is showing fine for these users in /BI0/APA_DS0200

If I go to RSA3, and select a user in 0HR_PA_2, data gets selected but for the same user, if I try it with 0HR_PA_3 - 0 Data gets selected. But the issue is only with few users.

Any idea where I should look for the error.

Regards,

Shivraj

6 REPLIES 6

wilder_latino
Explorer
0 Kudos

Are all users in table T77UU?

0 Kudos

All the users are in T77UU, all the users are getting extracted to BW also, only for few users 0 data is getting extracted in 0HR_PA_3 where as for the same users data is available in 0HR_PA_2.

0 Kudos

Dumb question but I have to ask. Do all the users exist in the BW system?

0 Kudos

no I don't think that is dumb, that was the first think I checked. And all the users exist in BW.

0 Kudos

Open an OSS Message to SAP, but it seems that you have done all the steps correct.

I think you have everything working but you need to execute the "RSEC_GENERATE_AUTHORIZATIONS" program.

0 Kudos

One more thing I forgot to mention is to execute program RHBAUS00 in ECC before you do the load. Most likely you did that already.

What infoObject do you have turn for Structural Authorization? 0Employee and 0Person?

Let me know if you find a solution. If I think of anything I will keep you psoted,