cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC 10 Access Request Administration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I'm trying to determine as an administrator how I can approve, reject or forward an Access Request in Provision and Manage User Access (PMUA / CUP).

When I open a pending a request I click on "Other Actions" and no options are available.

Also under Access Request Administration after I search for requests and click "Administration" there are no options for me to take any actions.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Kunal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

First of all as per the functional use case, only the Approver should have the option to forward the request with the return option and hence this checkbox would be visible only to the approver trying to forward the request.

The "Forward with Return" option shows only when the Approver chooses the Forward option by opening the Work Item from "My Home" tab in NWBC.

Administrator is not required to have the return with forward, as they are approving on someone's behalf and do not need the request back.

Ref SAP Note #1741165

And also for the Approve and Reject option please make sure that the Administrator has proper authorization to do this. you can ref Security Guide for the role of Access Request Administrator.

Hope this answer helps you.

Regards

Shaily

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shaily,

You were correct. We were using custom roles that didn't have the proper authorizations.

Thank you,
Kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shaily,

is there any option to forward to user group?

Thanks and Regards

Ankit sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shally

We have an identifical situation. The manager has received the notification email with the hyperlink. However, when he opens the the request, the "Other Actions" does not show any approve or reject options. Cant approve the request. We are on SP13.

Any clues?

Thanks

Snehal Pandya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you check if the manager logs into GRC and then open the work inbox and can he see the approve button then ...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal

Search for request number - select request no - click on administrator - Then select the path from path id and whole request will open up . Click on submit to approve or other option for any other action .

Hope this help .

Thanks & Regards

Asheesh

santosh_krishnan2
Participant
0 Kudos

I'm setting up GRC 10, and the email addresses hadn't been entered in SU01 for the testing users.  Some test requests were created and I'm able to search for them and find them.

Is there a way to resend the request emails to the approvers etc., like it must have tried to send when created?

Thanks,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

need to create the request again to trigger email ...