cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Transfer order from Tr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I create a transfer requirement with 2 items from the same storage type AAA (LB01). Then, when I create the transfer order (LT04) using the transfer requirement number, system does not create the transfer order for both items.

For the first item we fill the storage unit field and SAP assing the storage bin correctly. Then when we try to create the second position of the transfer order, system show the following error message: "Storage Unit XXXXXX is not consistent with other transfer order data".

I checked out storage type configuration, movement type configuration and I could not find the error.

We need both position of the transfer requirement in the same transfer order.

Which customizing I should check? Which can be the reason of the problem. All seems OK.

Thanks in advance for the help

Regards

Enzo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per error "storage unit no" for second line item is not correct one, also check whether storage unit type for second line item and storage unit type in SU no are same. Is it possible for you to paste screen shot of TR and TO?

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kamal for your answer, and the problem was the storage bin. The one in the customizing for the movement type is different of the one in the storge bin master data. One call recibement and the other one call recibiment.

Answers (0)