Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migo tax value Issue

former_member193587
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi experts,

I made po with tax code excise duty 12% .But when i going to take migo with respect to this purchase order In migo it picks 10% excise duty in BED tab ,I check in Fv12 condition maintained for 12% & this is not dealer Po So please help me where I missing ?

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In PO the condition records for taxes will be pikced based on the document creation date.

In MIGO/MIRO the condition records for taxes will be picked based on the document

posting date.

Now since you are facing the problem in MIGO, pls check the validity of the condition

records for taxes with respect to the MIGO posting date.

Regards,

Rajasree

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you analysed, Purchase Order have excise duty 12%  but during MIGO with respect to purchase order In  it picks 10% excise duty in BED tab  and also you cross checked in FV12 condition record maintained for 12% & no such validity period set,only you have one validity period.

1st check - > Are you doing goods receipt with same Purchase Order  Number which you have excise duty  of 12%

2ndly check - > Check condition record maintained for statistical condition type JMX1 {what percentage  maintained  and it should be  100% always by business but depends---) where the excise duty of condition type JMOP is depends on value maintained in condition type JMX1.

Regards,

Biju K

rishu_arora
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ragini

Can you please first check in PO taxes sub-screen what is the rate picked up by system for condition JMOP/JMIP. My guess is you will see tax rate as 10% there. If that is the case, you can look for the tax condition record by expanding the folder structure for the condition available on the left pane of the screen.

Second possiblity could be import PO scenario. Check if any of the tax relevant condition is maitained in the 'Conditions' tab. If that condition is maintained, it is designed to overwrite the condition record(maintained in FV11) determined by automatic tax conditoin records.

I am assuming you are using tax procedure TAXINN.

With Regards

Rishu

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ragini,

Go to FV12 and enter JMOP condition type, go to details and check the validity period. Now check the PO document date, it should be within the condition type validity period then system will automatically pick the 12% excise duty in PO and in GR.

former_member193587
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

I check validity period it is perfect ? any more solutions please

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Ragini,

Well, now the only reason which i can see is, there might be other condition record exists in the system with 10% excise duty with JMOP condition type for the tax code.

Go to FV13 and check for every access sequence and if it exists then you can change the duty percentage from 10 to 12 or mark the deletion indicator. If deletion indicator is marked then system will automatically move to next access sequence to find valid condition record for the tax code.

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check validity from dates in condition record  for which tax rates is effected ? and also

cross check it with GR posting dates ? or else you have created excise invoice before dates tax

rate will take effect.