cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc status 51 with Error : Enter the Document number

Former Member

While running the batchjob, few of the ORDCHG (sales order change) IDocs(incoming) went into 51 status with the error message "Enter the Document number".

Against this in ST22 the runtime Error was raised SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC, with the message as follows

"The ABAP/4 Open SQL array insert results in duplicate database records." Was wondering if the error appears due to Idoc fail or duplicacy? Also where shall I look further to get the resolution permanently?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can refer OSS 1480934  - How to Reprocess the IDoc: Inbound & Outbound to find the reason and how to re-process.

Regards,

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all, I found that the IDOC rushed into 51 status only at automatic jobs and jobs in Background. When ran in foreground it was successfully posted.

I did realized that there were the master data issue also which was miss matching and a warning was generated which system could not overcome.

Thanks for help! Njoi!

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you resolve the issue ? did you check if the idoc segment has the actual document number (order number) ? if you want to re-process the same order than copy the idoc number# and re-process it from WE19. you can further de-bug it from there .. let me know ..cheers

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can only guess that the error message in IDoc meant that order number was not entered in the IDoc.

The short dump mentioned occurs when a program attempts to create an entry in the database for the key that already exists. It doesn't seem to be related to the IDoc error (I'm guessing error message would've been different), but I can't be sure. There is full information available in ST22 regarding the short dump and it needs to be analyzed by an ABAPer.

To find the resolution you'd need to find first what the problem is.