cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invoice split-bypass

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i'm trying to create 1 invoice combining 3 different invoices (sayone  F2, 2 debit memo) i've maintained copy control setting But

Invoice split is happening due to different header data  ie., billing type, SD document category, Refrence document number, Payment refernce, ID exchange rate)

Can you pls let me know How i can Bypass invoice split & allow one invoice to get created in VF01 even if header data is different?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Instead of single billing documents, if you want to create one billing document for both F2 and debit memo, you can use invoice list functionality.Search the web with the key word invoice list, you can find plenty of threads on it. For example http://help.sap.com/saphelp_40b/helpdata/en/dd/56111c545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm and http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/dd/561102545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for replying.

i want to create single invoice referring 3 different invoices. New invoice created will be proforma invoice F5 with no a/c posting ?

when i'm doing this there is invoice split can you pls let me know how we can bypass invoice split due to different header data

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First point before starting is to see if F5 would be the appropriate billing type (Proforma)

If you have two processes:

1. Delivery related billing

2. Order related billing

Then F5 is not the correct billing type for both the above

for 1, you can configure F8

for 2, you can configure F5

Please think about this point.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As mentioned above F5 would not be correct, create your own billing type ZFPR

1. Create copy control, for both processes (F2 related process & L2 related process)

2. One by one address all points that cause invoice split (e.g. reference etc. etc.)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1 invoice combining 3 different invoices (sayone  F2, 2 debit memo)

Please explain why debit memo is created for the customer?

The billing document (F2 type); is this process delivery or order related billing?

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all, there are 3 billing documents already created, NOW you want to combine these 3 in to 1 billing document - This is not possible!

In other words, you / user want to create two billing documents for the same delivery (task done). This is incorrect if the customer has to pay for the same service twice!

You could cancel the already created billing documents and then again create one billing document for multiple deliveries.

You would have to look at

- default billing types have to be identical for these deliveries

- reference document number has to be deactivated, so that it does not cause invoice split

- are you talking about "Payment terms"?