cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actvity not replicated in DOE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Recently we have change DOE server to a new one, before activities with same customizing in Backend CRM was being replicated in DOE for the MAS_CRMSALES 2.0.

CRM Backend remains the same and we have the DOE server configured. BPs are replicated perfectly also if I create 1 BP in device it's created in CRM & DOE.

In the case of activities I can create activities in the device and they activities are created in CRM, but when activity is replicated to DOE the activity is not created. I have check Log & Traces and the message has status "Ended with errors".  The number of Logs is 0 and number of traces is 7.

I have compare Number of Logs & Trace information with 1 activity ended with status "Ended succesfully" and are the same.

The activity queue is generated but for a reason is not finally saved in database.

Any idea?

Thanks

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After some debugging I have found that the reason why activities are not being replicated is because in method IF_KEYMAP_SERVICE~KEYMAP_SERVICE_AV from acitivty class ZDOECL_052_002_MWSR there is a line of code that says:

if <fs_00>-C5 = 'ACVT'    (The field C5 is the description of the activity)

Of course description is never ACVT, I have found similinar lines but inside other loops not loop at HEADER only at ET_DOC_FLOW.

I have compare that method with an old DOE Server and the class is different, please check screenshots.

Also data declaration is different:

in Old (working) system:

*No backend keys defined. The node will not be processed.
*MBO: MAS_LEAD Segm: ET_HEADER
data: lt_ZDOE05200300SL type hashed table of ZDOE05200300SL
       with unique key
         C1
       ls_ZDOE05200300SL type ZDOE05200300SL.

In New (Not working) system

*MBO: MAS_LEAD Segm: ET_HEADER

data: lt_ZDOE05200300SL type table of ZDOE05200300SL,

ls_ZDOE05200300SL type ZDOE05200300SL.

Does any knows why this could be?

Thank you

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

This was an issue and fixed recently. If you are on SP13 (DOE Mobile gateway version), you can apply notes 1622379 and 1617251. Or upgrade to SP14 and this latest SP has the fix already. After applying note or upgrade to SP14, please make sure all the Data Objects are generated so that generated code will contain fix.

Best Regards,

Manne.

Answers (0)