cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDIT button on saved SC Advanced shop verses regular shop

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

We have noticed that when we have a saved SC and are in the Advanced Shop transaction that the EDIT button allows the user to edit but they cannot ORDER.   However, with the same SC if we go to the regular shop transaction the EDIT button will allow the user to EDIT and ORDER.   We see that the EDIT button uses the same Webdynpro component for both transactions but clearly the functionality is different.  

Has any experienced this and if so how do we get around it?   I've looked in OSS but have not seen anything that I feel is related.  

We are on 7.0 SP09 

Thanks

Sandra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is the advanced shop the shopping cart one screen? And is the regular shop the shopping cart four steps?

You can try to see why the order is not enabled. Put a breakpoint in class /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_DYN_MDA_HD_SC, method ORDER.

Here you can see why the metadata is being set as not visible.

Regards,

Ricardo

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

K Gp - thank you for this information.  It helps narrow down the search for a solution. 

Ricardo - I've passed your info to the developer so he can do more investigation.   He may have already done this but sending anyway.

I will mark this as "assumed answered because I don't know how to change it to any other status"..

Sandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on 7.0 SP11 and able to EDIT/ORDER saved shopping cart in Advance search. Raise customer message with SAP or look for OSS note in service pack 10 and 11.

Regards,

K Gp