cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Center Missing in Internal Notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi QM experts,

We have the following test case. We have cusotmized a new quality notification type derived from Q3. I have created a new notification by following below given steps.

• Confirming the operation thorugh CO11N screen.
  • Created defect for generated inspection lot.

But in the notification , work center field is not getting captured, eventhough it is maintained in the production order.

Please suggest.

Regards,

RP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ponniah,

When you mention the production order as a reference to create a Q-notification, please also mention the Operation Number... system will pick relevant Work Center along with Plant for Work Center.

Like mention, Prod Order- 100001242  0020 in Q-notification. Here, 0020 specifies prod order operation number & accordingly system will pick work center.

Check & revert.

Regards,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

I have tried the solution suggested by you. It is working when I create a quality notification manually mentioning prodction order and its operation number. But in my test case, I have maintained production order and operation number in the routing which in turn comes to CO11N screen while we confirm. Please refer below.

Then I beleive operation number should pass on to its relevant field in addition to the Production order number. But it is not getting passed in the notification. Please refer below.

Any idea why it is not passing on? I have seen the config part and I have not done any changes to the field selection.

Regards,

RP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In config first u check the general screen and check whether that field is in disbale hide or optional mode, and then also check the subscreen related to Q3 notification.

U will definitely find the sloution.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked in the config and field RQM00-FERTVORNR is marked as input field only. Is there any other config which is pending?

Regards,

RP

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ponniah,

Just to get more clear idea about your issue....how you're creating internal defect Q notification ??

You said you're not doing manually...

Revert.

Regards,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

As I have written earlier, production operation is confirmed through CO11N screen and inspection lot is generated automatcially upon confirmation. We record the results for the lot through QA32 and in case of any defect, then we record the defect in the defect overview screen coming from  inspection lot screen. Then when we save the inspection lot, Q-Notification is generated. But in this notification, RQM00-FERTVORNR is not getting captured.

Please suggest.

Regards,

R.Ponniah

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ponniah,

Yes.. that's what actually... You're recording defect using Q-Notification through an inspection lot generated for Production Order... So in that case, I don't believe, system will come to know for which operation you're generating Q-notification.

You need to maintain it manually in Q-Notification... like in/for a particular operation from production order you found defect.

Regards,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This notification is assigned in background with inspection type  and u need to aasigned report type thorugh which system automatically pop up the screen during defect recording. it is also keep i ur mind that inspection type assigned at material level and defect recording assigned ant MIC (Cotrol indicator) or at plan level.

Now once u confirmed ur prodn. order system generates the lots, with referrence to Material document number. in QM notification referrrence screen only order number and lot number will come, if it is in-process inspection then only operation number will come during defect recording. here it is not possible bcoz there is no referrence in report type - notification type and inspection type with work center.

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Remove check 'One Quality Notification per Inspection Lot'

QCC0 > Quality Inspection > Inspection Lot Creation > Maintain Inspection Types

2. Select 'Operation' or 'Characteristic' level when you create new defect

Regards, Do Wook KIM