cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIXMG field transfer to APO - not happening.

former_member615325
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are trying to update Fixed date/qty flag (FIXMG) on sales order schedules lines but its not getting picked up on APO side (in planning book). Also changing other fields values such as "req date" is making changes to FIXMG also getting picked up. Do we need any additional coding in CIF userexits for this to happen or any configuration that needs to be done, please advise.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try the user exit APOCF010 (FM EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_SLS_001). This will allow you to intercept the inbound sales order and enhance the processing.

The field /sapapo/fixmg is not available in the input strcutre /SAPAPO/CIF_SL_DOC but it is available in the structure /SAPAPO/CIFSLITMSO.

The corresponding exit on ECC side is CIFSLS03 (FM EXIT_SAPLCSLS_002 - Process the sales order before dispatch to APO)

Thanks,

Rajesh

former_member615325
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Rajesh, let me check as we are already using that exit for ATP flds, also I am not sure whether FIXMG flag is coming populated in the structure you gave, let me double check and update you.

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since the field FIXMG is not available in SL_DOC, you may need to include the field FIXMG in CI_SLDCUS and refer it in CIF_SLDOCX on ECC side so as to send the extra information to APO.

On APO side, you may need to do the same to receive this extra field i.e. /sapapo/fixmg.

Thanks,
Rajesh

former_member615325
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh..When ATP check happens (on sales order item in ECC), we do not have any issues, we are able to see FIXMG updates on APO side. I am able to see the value for FIXMG in the exit you mentioned, thank you!.

Does ATP checks needs to happen (all the time) for this field FIXMG changes to get CIFed into APO, as this field is not ATP relevant, we want to know it can CIFfed irrespective of ATP checks on the order items.

Please let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ABAP,

as this field is not ATP relevant,

???? That is not true.  This field is absolutely relevant for ATP.  However, this field does not require ATP to go to SCM.  Look in table /SAPAPO/SD_DOC, this table is usually populated even when ATP is not activated.

Best regards,

DB49

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The field /sapapo/fixmg is made available to support the ATP check. By default, the structure /sapapo/komgo will be populated with that data and hence, the ATP checks are supported. However, the table /sapapo/sd_doc (as expert DB49 mentioned) is not populated with FIXMG value. For sales order to show that information in product view, you need to implement user exits both on ECC and APO sides as explained in my previous post.

Thanks,
Rajesh

former_member615325
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Rajesh, let me add the query in ECC CIF exit that you suggested to populate the FIXMG field, I am getting it from VBAP and populating it on CIF structure "/SAPAPO/CIFSLITMSO", not sure if we really need to do anything on APO side.

Regards

former_member615325
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you DB49 for this information, I will go ahead with adding code in userexits that Rajesh mentioned, also I got response from SAP on this issue and they asked us to look at note "371832", I will update you guys, thanks again.

former_member615325
Participant
0 Kudos

Rajesh..SAP suggested to use exit "FV45VFZY_USEREXIT_APO_UPDTRIG"   (Routine is intended to enable for APO update of SD  documents without the need of R/3 requirements update), I put in the logic and testing so far looks good, I will keep you posted, thank you so much for all your help.

former_member615325
Participant
0 Kudos

DB49, we did implement SAP suggested userexit "FV45VFZY_USEREXIT_APO_UPDTRIG"   (Routine is intended to enable for APO update of SD  documents without the need of R/3 requirements update), I put in the logic and testing so far looks good, I thank you very much for your help.

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the information.

- Rajesh

Answers (0)