cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSNAST00 - NAST not passed to customized program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am currently having this problem. When we try to print 2 customized output type via VF31 (ZHCV & ZHPK - 2 different print program) together, the ZHPK will always hit the error "Errors occurred while processing output" (VN073). I found that the error appears because the data in NAST is not passed to the customized program.

I did a breakpoint at the statement

"PERFORM (TNAPR-RONAM) IN PROGRAM (TNAPR-PGNAM) USING RETURNCODE US_SCREEN IF FOUND." in program RSNAST00 and the next step is going into the first statement of the customized program. For output type ZHCV, data in NAST is passed to the program. However when it reached the next output type ZHPK, data in NAST missing.

However, if we print ZHPK individually or with other output type (ZHDO - same print program as ZHCV), there is no problem.

Anyone knows what is the possible causes?

Regards,

Janet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member328200
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Somehow, I'm stuck with this situation too .. the thread has been tagged as answered but I couldn't see the answer. Appreciate if you could share with us what you've done to solve this problem.

Thanks.

NOTE: BTW, the behaviour in different system show differently. I've no problem getting the NAST values passed in DEV but not in QA and PRODUCTION system.

Edited by: Mohd Misnan on Apr 19, 2010 3:19 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Janet,

I have got the similar issue, please let me know how you sloved it .

Could you reply it to : vicky.wqzhengATyahoo.com.cn?

Awaiting for your reply.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regrads,

Vicky