Hi guys,

I faced with the problem.

I have wbs with network, with material.

I have reservation

I have PR

I have PO

I have GR

I have GI.

I DON'T HAVE - reports. Actuals and commitments are zero.

Why ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laimonas,

Please check your database profile used for reporting. They should have relevant  network/WBS/Activity flag ticked.

Hope it helps.

laimonas_bindokaitis3
Participant
0 Kudos

So, I have to come back with my issue which still takes place .

1st thing - I believe if my DB profile wasn't relevant to WBS, than I wouldn't be able to enter wbs in selection screen, would I ?

2nd thing - I created value seperate value category.

I included the the exact cost element, which was specified in CO document of Goods Issue (by the way - the cost object is NWA and not WBS) .

I rebuilt the project info DB.  The result is totally the same - I do not have my actuals in standard reports. CJI3 shows my GI documents, but other reports, like S_ALR_87013557 - Budget/Actual/Variance says actuals are zero .

Looking forward to more thoughts of you guys.

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi !!

It is extrange... could you check after report execution if you have any problem with your authorizations ( SU53 transaction)?...

Regards,

Sara

laimonas_bindokaitis3
Participant
0 Kudos

SU53 says -

Authorization check failed

user's authorization data - no authorizations available.

Can it be the reason that I am not allowed to authorization object S_SCR ? What exact values should be displayed in SU53 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes it can be the reason for no display of data.

Pass the screenshot of su53 to basis people they will add object to your ID. This will solve your problem.

Note- Authorization of objects with necessary activity are required for viewing data.

SU53 result should be The last authorization check was successful.

Regards,

Pranav

laimonas_bindokaitis3
Participant
0 Kudos

I solved my topic. You were right Sara. Thanks !

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As Brendan has mentioned above, i would also suggest you to check your value category settings. Check the consistency of the value category assignments.

When you say you are not getting actuals and commitments, do you mean to say that they do not appear in any of the standard SAP reports? Did you try to check whether these values exist at the table level?

Check the RPSCO table with the OBJNR of the relevant PS object (WBS element, activity). For commitments you can check the COOI table with the OBJNR of the respective PS object.

Revert with your findings.

laimonas_bindokaitis3
Participant
0 Kudos

yes, I mean that standard SAP reports doesn't show a single line item.

the values in RPSCO are present. And in COOI they are absent (strange.. but probably there is a reason for this).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try rebuilding the project info database using tcode CJEN? Try it once and revert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have budget control(AVAC). If yes then try-

1. CJBW

2. CJBN

3. CJBV

Also See report CJI3.

for S_alr reports, Check for report config in cje0.

Regards,

Pranav

laimonas_bindokaitis3
Participant
0 Kudos

what I should check up there in cje0 ? these are standard reports which I would not like to modify (and there is absolutely no reason for that).

Availability control is also not the issue.

CJI3/ CJI5 doesn't give a single line item.

yes ok I will study CJVC. The first impression is that it seems to fit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is right to not modify it.

but it might be the case, report are already modified by someone else and resulting in no output.

Thanks,

Pranav

Brendan_Ward
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check that your value category customizing is updated in transaction CJVC. See SAP Note 676123 for more details.

Regards,

Brendan