cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Dynpro Table UI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a table ui element in a view. The table is displayed as read only. The visible row count of the table is set as 5. The row with lead selection is set in WDDOINIT method. So, if the lead selection is less than 5, the selected row is highlighted. But if the lead selction is greater than 5, the selected row is not displayed because of the visible row count property set to 5.

Is there any way i can scroll the table, so that the selected row is always visible. I tried setting the first visible row count with the value of lead selction but it doesn't work.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Runal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think setting the first visible row count to lead selection should work.

Where have you written this logic?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khushboo,

I have written the logic in WDDOMODIFY method.

Regards,

Runal

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can try creating an attribute in the context. Bind it with the FirstVisibleRow property of the table. Now in WDDOINIT only after setting the lead selection pass the index of selected row to this attribute of the context. I think this should work.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create an action for table lead selection , in that read the index of selected record using GET_LEAD_SELECTION_INDEX method , then bind the value of index with firstvisiblerow property of table.

Thanks and REgard

Srinivas    

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The table is displayed with the read only property set, so no action can be triggered to set the values.

I have tried setting the value of the first visible row, after setting the lead selection through context attribute binding but that is not working.

Regards,

Runal

amy_king
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Runal,

Try using a context attribute bound to the firstVisibleRow property and set its value in WDDOINIT instead of WDDOMODIFYVIEW.

Cheers,

Amy

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

set the firstVisibleRow of Table UI to the lead selection index. then you can see the lead selected row.

Hope this helps u.,

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran