cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jdbc to Idoc using bpm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I had a senario in a company using two different type of database SQL and access.I have to create two jdbc to Idoc now could you help me how to integrate and how to write bpm

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Hi experts, I can't find any blogs to create stored procedure for integrating two jdbc SQL&acces database into Idoc.i am very thankfull could you provide notes or blogs elaborating the pi stored procedure steps
baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would rather go this way...

a) Use sender as database SQL and  use jdbc lookup in the mapping (If that is feasible) for Access and combine the results in mapping and send it to the target idoc.

b) Use sender as database SQL and use JDBC UDF to make a call in the Access database and combine the results in mapping and send it to target idoc.

Note: IMHO, combining JDBC adapters with ccbpm might end up going for performance issues for high volume messages. This happened in my case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The better solution would be to call stored procedure or create view at the database side where the data can be sent in single structure.  You can internally use your mapping for the idoc. 

Regards

Anandh.B

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

>>>The better solution would be to call stored procedure or create view at the database side where the

on the other hand if you have two DBs (different) you'd have to store the admin data (connection, pass/user) in the DB which is not the best place and in PI you can put this in the channels and do the admin tasks nicely in one place, 

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. create a receive step i na ccBPM to get the data from sender JDBC adapter

2. create a sync send step (to send a SQL select) to another DB (this time receiver adapter

as you do it in a sync way)

3. now you can combine the result in one mapping to one IDOC and send the IDOC

for ccBPM info - please search on the blogs on SDN - there are plenty,

for JDBC (both sender, receiver) do the same - even more blogs on this topic I believe,

Thank you,

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Thank u for your reply.

For this scenario , i am going to get two database structures (both structures looking same) and i am going to club the two incoming messages into the consolidated target message .Is it possible in Message mapping.

Regards

Maniveda