cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintain condition PR00

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning,

I am creating a sales order and I want the price of the product to appear automatically in its field. I have defined the price as standard price in the material master.

When I introduce the line of the material the customer is asking for, I receive the following message: Pricing error: Mandatory condition PR00 is missing. I know that this problem can be solved in various ways.

However, I have read that if I want the price to appear automatically, I must have the condition PR00 as mandatory and then, maintain it in VK11.

I would really appreciate it if someone explained me the exact steps I must follow in order to maintain the condition.

Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

just simple, copy standard pricing procedure rvaa01, make it as you own pricing procedure save it.

next go to ovkk, go to new entries, give your sales area(sorg,dchannel,division), doccument pricing procedure as A-standard, customer pricing procedure in customer master sales tab as 1 and maintain the same in ovkk, assign your pricing procedure, give conditon proo.

go to vk11, select proo and maitain price and save. dont forget to maitain you doccument pricing procedure in your sales doccument definition(vov8). go va01 and enter your material----

try this, if you have any doubts reply here.

warm regards,

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jagadeesh Kumar,

Thank you so much for answering. I have done what you have said but my problem is that I am very new with Sap, and I do not know how to maintain the price in condition type pr00. I go to vk11, I introduce the material, the price and the validity periods, and what do I have to do now in order to maintain the price?

Thank you so much,

SS

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Check if the condition record has been maintained: Go to VK13, give the condition type PR00, press Enter, selection the 'Key combination' (material), click on button 'Tick'.

Can you see the condition record you had created?

If No then go to VK11

If Yes proceed to point 2

2. In VA01, create a sales order with that MMR (material master record) for which condition record has been created in point above.

Price of MMR shall populate automatically.

If not then convey.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!! Now it works!!! Finallyy!!! I have been working soo long with this problem and finally it works!!!!!!! Thanks a looooooot!!!!!!!!!

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pricing error: Mandatory condition PR00 is missing.

When you are getting the above error, another solution could be as follows:

Double click on your line item, that mean you are at LINE ITEM LEVEL. Go to Tab Conditions, there type the condition type PR00 and 'Amount' (of the MMR) e.g. 500 press enter.

Explanation:

The system is saying PR00 is missing which has to be given, when user / you manually enter the value for PR00, the error is rectified.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, thank you. I knew that but my problem was that the price must be written automatically.

Anyway, thank you so much for trying to solve the problem from all the angles.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Most welcome!

If the price of that material has gone up

e.g. In Jan2012 it was 200USD; from June2012 it is 220USD;

becuase of increase in raw material cost.

The sales orders create in Feb2012 have price of material = 200USD per EA

After discussing with the customer, your company wants those sales orders to have the new price (i.e. 220USD per EA).

How would you do that?

1. In VK12, PR00 has been changed from 200USD to 220USD

2. In VA02, go to line item level, click button "Update", choose B = Redetermine pricing; the price shall automatically change from 200USD to 220USD.

Please test this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh! This solution is very interesting. However, I am not able to find "Update" button. Where is it?

Thank you very much.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

to find "Update" button.

Go to VA01, create a sales order, double click on the line item; you would now be at line item level; go to Tab Conditions, there bottom center, you can see button "Update".

Click on update, a popup shall appear with many Pricing type choices, choose B.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done what you said, but I am sorry, the price doesn´t change.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First change the condition record in VK12

e.g.

PR00 was 10USD

change PR00 to 15USD, in VK12

Now take that existing sale order, go to Update and select option "B". See if the value of PR00 has been updated / changed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sorry, that is what I have done, but the price of the material doesn´t change in va02.

Anyway, don´t worry, I don´t need that by the moment! Thank you very much!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

GO to va02, double click on item, go to conditions tab, just below to condition you can find update button, click on it select option B, your price will be updated according to your new conditon records.

warm regards,

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

that is exactly what I have done, but the price doesn´t change. Anyway, thanks a lot for helping me!

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. What was your before value of PR00?

2. What is the new value of PR00? (which you changed in VK12)

3. What is the value of PR00 in your sales order, after clicking on Update and choosing option B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Before, the material´s  price was 14.000€. I have changed this value to 20.000€ and saved. I now it is saved because if I look the value with vk13 or vk12, the value of PR00 is 20.000€. Ok, now I go to VA02, I go to the line of the material, and enter de Conditions tab (the price is still 14.000) y go to Update, select option B, but the price is still 14.000.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For checking purpose, create a new sales order with same MMR

Check the price of this MMR in the new sales order (is it 14Euros)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah, that is what happens! But if I check the value from PR00 in VK12 or VK13, the value from PR00 is 20,000. However, if I create a new sales order, the price that appears is 14,000. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks a lot

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK, so the change in VK12 is not done correctly!

Please do the below:

Go to VK11, give PR00, create a new condition record (with PR00 = 20Euros), for the correct Key combination (Material)

Save

The system shall overwrite the new (i.e. 20Euros) over the old (i.e. 14Euros) condition record.

Then in VA02, in your sales order, go to Update and select option B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!!!!!! It works if I try with a different customer. I think that the problem is that I associated that price to both the customer and the material. If I try with another customer it works,! Thank youu

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have been introduced to a very important concept of condition technique (not only pricing)

1. Irrespective of the customer, a material (say TV) costs 200USD

2. For some preferred customer, the same material (TV) costs 180USD

This and other business requirements can be satisfied with "Key combination"; also called Condition tables.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the forum or google to find the solution. Still if you have any doubts, let me know

Regards

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have checked both the forum and google but I have not found the solution to my problem yet. I would really appreciate it if you answered my question.

Regards,

Ane

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Check with the key word " site:scn.sap.com  Pricing error: Mandatory condition PR00 is missing" in Google.I am sure that you get a lot of inputs.

Phani Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, a lot of inputs that haven´t solved my problem.

Anyway, thank you