cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket Invoice/Bill Number to display in Ref.Doc field in FI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team

At our client there is a provision to book the ticket by the company/Travel help desk once the travel request has been raised by the employee/traveller. Here the company's Travel help desk will approach outside agent to book the tickets.

When the Expenses types are entered by the Travel Helpdesk personnel (Eg. Air Ticket Booked by Company) we dont have option in the portal where we can enter the Ticket invoice or Bill Number.

But client wants to see the Ticket Invoice number (This invoce number is provided by an external travel agent along with the ticket) to be displayed in the Ref.Doc Field. Below screen shot from T.code - PRRW would able to clarify you more.

Note: In the 2nd screen shot - Trip number is shown both in the Ref.Doc field and Assignment column

Please help with the possibilities.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

First of all very colorful question ..

Attached screen shot is FB03 (Display FI document) which can also be directed from PRRW..

In Standard , Reference number is filled by system as trip number , if you want to change reference number from trip number to Ticket Invoice number , then you need to implement BADI TRIP_POST_FI Method EX_ZWEP_COMPLETE ..

Regards,

Muhammad Umer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad

Thanks for the immediate response. Here my question is where we can provide to provison to store the Ticket Invoice Number, then only that should route to Ref.Doc Field after implementing this Badi.

Please clarify me..

Regards,

Srikanth Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry could not get your point early..

You can store your invoice number in Field Control for Additional Receipt Information table (V_T706B1_B ) where you can you activate and use Document number against your expense type as optional or required depending upon your business requirement..

Regards,

Muhammad Umer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad Umer

Earlier we have already tried with the Document Number from V_T706B1_B. But this want not showing it eitehr in FB03 or PRRW or FBL3N or FBL1N..

Now if the value in Document Number (in EP) is going to reflect in Reference Number Field (in FI side) after implementing this Badi, then certainly we will take it forward...

Please confirm me once again if i have understood correctly...

Regards,

Srikanth Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please let me know what was reason behind not showing data in FB03 , Have you implemented BADI or not?

Regards,
Muhammad Umer

Answers (0)