cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Users dont want to create the Transfer order with quality indicator..

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

User did GRN Against PO. In the GRN he maintained the quality inspection. after save the document TR has generated. so ware house user mistakely created the transfer order and confiramtion. stock showing in quality indicator..

while stock in quality inspection. By mistakely warehouse Supervisor is created the transfer order. the stock is sho

with regards

dinesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No problem, even if you create TO with quantity with quality inspection you can do the usage decision and move quantity to where you want to store.

Actually in SAP you have 2 options for material with quality inspection

1) You can do GR, TR will be created, so before creating TO you can take "usage decision" from QA32 transaction, and then you can create TO. In this case material posted in warehouse will be unrestricted material

2) You can do GR, TR will be created and you can create TO. In this case also you have to take usage decision using QA32 and then move material to destination storage type manually or else as per putaway strategy.

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

we are not have Quality module. iam saying about the quality inspection in the GRN.

With Regards

dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What do you mean by you dont have quality module?

I have explained you how to handle scenario explained by you.

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal

we are not use QA32 t code. so we are not QM module implement to our company. while i doing GRN i select quality inspection tab  which i showed in the screen shots.

Now stock is showing in quality inspection . i have to use MB1B T Code and mov type is 321 for release the stock from quality to unrestricted stock. i find out TR list through LB13 T Code and i create the transfer order. This is the process which we have to follow the process..

i hope you understand the my expectation...

with regards

dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Yes you are right, you have to move material by using MB1B. So, your problem is solved now?

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kamal

Without Quality released ( T code MB1B)  user did transfer order . How to control TR with quality indicator system cant allow to create the transfer order  .In the PO-GRN ( Material document -TR Number). based on this TR Number user generated the transfer order with quality indicator. Now Stock is showing in the quality indicator. kindly check in the screen Q Indicator showing in the screen. iam doing implementation now if you dont mind can you share your mobile number..My number is 9884169394

with regards

dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

You have posted same question 2 times, so in another link Shridhar has mentioned what to do,

1) If TO is already created w.r.t. TR or material document and if it is not confirmed then you can cancel this TO and also material document and then again perform GR in unrestricted stock.

2) If TO is confirmed then also not a problem, it is not necessary you should carry out MB1B (Q to unrestricted) before creating TO for GR document. Even after creating TO and confirming it, you can carry out MB1B (Q to unrestricted), in this case as per your setting system will create TR or PCN. You can process TR or PCN else you can simply use material doc to create TO, once you created TO and confirm it, stock will be move from Q to Unrestricted in warehouse.

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

By Mistakenly, i am so sorry and posted two times. I Understood what you said about my queries.

but i cant copy the existing one like movement type 921 , 922, 943, 943.. where i configured this setting...sorry iam new for WM configuration..

with regards

dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Did you follow what I mentioned in earlier post?This setting comes into picture when you use LQ02 for posting change. If TO is confirmed and you want to do posting change (Q to unrestricted) then you can use LQ02, from config you mentioned above you are using "921" in WM for posting change.

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal

Thank you for suggestion. previous image iam trying to copy warehouse number BE0 to 144.but i cant able to copy that..

is it require to copy that...?

with regards

dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Everytime you come up with different problem, kindly mention your exact problem.

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal

Iam doing SAP WM Implementation to our company. so i have working in MM and production module. i know the standard process of WM. if iam have confident in some other scenario like Inventory and production means i have posted in this forum. i am expecting your valuable suggestion. if i disturb means iam so sorry to you.

with regards

dinesh 

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can control the "QI" setting in the WMS module.

This means that everytime this warehouse movement is triggered, it would not come with "QI" status.

I had done that before in the return from sales order. The trick lies in the WMS movement.

Bye

Colin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dinesh,

Were you able to solve this?

I am using transaction LT09 and it's allowing me to create transfer order for Q stock category.

Thank you.

-KR