Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

successfull interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

if i have executed the XI interface successfully ,

will there be any indication in the payload that the reciever has been contacted

any id or any type of indication that the XI is sending out the message and the inbound reciever message is delivered ?

which line in the payload states that the interface has been sending the dat apackets suceesfully. in any case we cannot check the reciever?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Payload is only a business information (here is no such info). All the rest you can find either in message header or in adapter monitor in runtime workbench(info if message is delivered)

Regards,

Wojciech

Message was edited by:

Wojciech Gasiorowski

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Wojciech ,

thanks for ur quick response

please let me know when my reciever is the proxy and i want to test if the proxy has sent the message packet successfully and the receiver is receiving the data successfully

then where do i check the results for the successfull delivery and recieption by the reciever after the proxy

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Always you can do it in target system using transaction SXMB_MONI. Then you will check message on local integration engine.

Regards,

Wojciech

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do u mean that i have to check the sxmb_moni in the r/3 system where my proxy resides?

so how will i know that the receiver is sending any kind of acknowledgemnet at the proxy and reciever contact level

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this message you can check in your central integration engine. As far as I'm concerned there are also some parameters in integration engine to propagate errors. You can find them in SXMB_ADM.

Regards,

Wojciech

ranjit_deshmukh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes u can use 'sxmb_moni' transaction in sapgui

but if u want to see if your other end is getting the message all you can do is

assign a identifier field (say any uniqueid) of the message to a container

and send it to an alert that it has been sent in the BPM

hope u got ur answer

Ranjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think i have messsed up a bit

please reconsider my issue Sir's

I have an interface which is successfull proxy is picking the data and sending to Xi and Xi is connected to the FTP and SFT of the Receiver

the receiver side info is that the files can be seen but without content in them and the previous day files . as far as my research on the receiver goes i have seen that the reciever is configured without any time set .

please advice if u have any ideas how to solve the problem

ranjit_deshmukh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

as u are saying there is no content in the files

pls check that ur mapping is working properly

i.e. the fields are getting created properly

use test tab for this.

Ranjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

10:04:37 Start of test

Runtime exception during processing target field mapping /ns1:RtrlanData/PEX_DATA. The message is: Exception:[java.lang.NullPointerException] in class com.sap.xi.tf._POINT_OUTBOUND_RtrlanData_ method set

FileNamexxxxxx,

com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.Context@1719] com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.MessageMappingException: Runtime exception during processing target field mapping /ns1:RtrlanData/PEX_DATA. The message is: Exception:[java.lang.NullPointerException] in class com.sap.xi.tf._POINT_OUTBOUND_RtrlanData_ method setFileNamexxxxxxx,

com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.Context@1719] at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.AMappingProgram.processNode(AMappingProgram.java:284) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.AMappingProgram.processNode(AMappingProgram.java:238) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.AMappingProgram.start(AMappingProgram.java:347) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.Transformer.start(Transformer.java:60) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.AMappingProgram.execute(AMappingProgram.java:105) at com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.mapping.ServerMapService.transformInternal(ServerMapService.java:431) at com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.mapping.ServerMapService.execute(ServerMapService.java:169) at com.sap.aii.ibrep.sbeans.mapping.MapServiceBean.execute(MapServiceBean.java:52) at com.sap.aii.ibrep.sbeans.mapping.MapServiceRemoteObjectImpl0.execute(MapServiceRemoteObjectImpl0.java:259) at com.sap.aii.ibrep.sbeans.mapping.MapServiceRemoteObjectImpl0p4_Skel.dispatch(MapServiceRemoteObjectImpl0p4_Skel.java:146) at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java(Compiled Code)) at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java(Inlined Compiled Code)) at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4SessionProcessor.request(P4SessionProcessor.java(Compiled Code)) at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java(Compiled Code)) at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.MessageRunner.run(MessageRunner.java(Compiled Code)) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java(Compiled Code)) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged1(Native Method) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java(Compiled Code)) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java(Compiled Code)) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java(Compiled Code)) Root Cause: com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException: Exception:[java.lang.NullPointerException] in class com.sap.xi.tf_POINT_OUTBOUND_RtrlanData_ method setFileNamexxxx, com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.Context@1719] at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.FunctionWrapper.getValue(FunctionWrapper.java:56) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.AMappingProgram.processNode(AMappingProgram.java:208) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.AMappingProgram.processNode(AMappingProgram.java:238) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.AMappingProgram.start(AMappingProgram.java:347) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.Transformer.start(Transformer.java:60) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.AMappingProgram.execute(AMappingProgram.java:105) at com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.mapping.ServerMapService.transformInternal(ServerMapService.java:431) at com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.mapping.ServerMapService.execute(ServerMapService.java:169) at com.sap.aii.ibrep.sbeans.mapping.MapServiceBean.execute(MapServiceBean.java:52) at com.sap.aii.ibrep.sbeans.mapping.MapServiceRemoteObjectImpl0.execute(MapServiceRemoteObjectImpl0.java:259) at com.sap.aii.ibrep.sbeans.mapping.MapServiceRemoteObjectImpl0p4_Skel.dispatch(MapServiceRemoteObjectImpl0p4_Skel.java:146) at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java(Compiled Code)) at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java(Inlined Compiled Code)) at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4SessionProcessor.request(P4SessionProcessor.java(Compiled Code)) at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java(Compiled Code)) at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.MessageRunner.run(MessageRunner.java(Compiled Code)) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java(Compiled Code)) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged1(Native Method) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java(Compiled Code)) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java(Compiled Code)) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java(Compiled Code)) Root Cause: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java(Compiled Code)) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java(Compiled Code)) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java(Compiled Code)) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java(Compiled Code)) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.FunctionWrapper.getValue(FunctionWrapper.java:47) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.AMappingProgram.processNode(AMappingProgram.java:208) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.AMappingProgram.processNode(AMappingProgram.java:238) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.AMappingProgram.start(AMappingProgram.java:347) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.Transformer.start(Transformer.java:60) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.AMappingProgram.execute(AMappingProgram.java:105) at com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.mapping.ServerMapService.transformInternal(ServerMapService.java:431) at com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.mapping.ServerMapService.execute(ServerMapService.java:169) at com.sap.aii.ibrep.sbeans.mapping.MapServiceBean.execute(MapServiceBean.java:52) at com.sap.aii.ibrep.sbeans.mapping.MapServiceRemoteObjectImpl0.execute(MapServiceRemoteObjectImpl0.java:259) at com.sap.aii.ibrep.sbeans.mapping.MapServiceRemoteObjectImpl0p4_Skel.dispatch(MapServiceRemoteObjectImpl0p4_Skel.java:146) at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java(Compiled Code)) at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java(Inlined Compiled Code)) at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4SessionProcessor.request(P4SessionProcessor.java(Compiled Code)) at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java(Compiled Code)) at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.MessageRunner.run(MessageRunner.java(Compiled Code)) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java(Compiled Code)) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged1(Native Method) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java(Compiled Code)) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java(Compiled Code)) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java(Compiled Code)) Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException at com.sap.xi.tf._POINT_OUTBOUND_RtrlanData_.setFileName$(POINT_OUTBOUND_RtrlanData_.java:273) ... 26 more RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformation: Runtime exception during processing target field mapping /ns1:RtrlanData/PEX_DATA. The message is: Exception:[java.lang.NullPointerException] in class com.sap.xi.tf.POINT_OUTBOUND_RtranData_ method setFileName$xxxxxxx, com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.Context@1719]

10:04:39 End of test

runtime in message mapping transformation : runtime exception during processing target field mapping /ns1: rtrlandata/pex_data. the message is :Exception:[java.lang.NullPointerException] in class com.sap.xi.tf.POINT_OUTBOUND_RtranData_ method setFileName$xxxxxxx, com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.Context@1719]

this is the error when i tested the maping

please advice

i am zero to java

thanks

Answers (0)