Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gr Cancellation issue

former_member462582
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

User  want to cancel material document 80XXXXXX through migo transaction that showing following error

can you suggest me regarding this issue

You cannot cancel GR, since inspection lot is already partly posted

Message no. QA046

Diagnosis

You are attempting to reverse a goods receipt although quantity postings have already been made from the inspection lot. This means that stock for the goods receipt has already been transferred and, for this reason, a cancelation of the document is no longer possible.

Procedure

Ensure that the postings in QM (within the usage decision transactions) are carried out.

Regards

Ghandhi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As described, the material for which you have done GR is quality check related material, so inspection lot has been created for this material. Now for cancellation of material document you have to first do "usage decision" using tcode=QA32, once you take usage decision , you can cancel material document.

BR

former_member462582
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi BR,

Thanks for your reply

Even i done  usage decision completed in qa32 transaction for materail still error same

stock is showing in quality only

I need to move stock quality to unrestricted?

I am unable to do cancel material document following error

You cannot cancel GR, since inspection lot is already partly

posted

Please suggest

Regards

Ghandhi

svs_sap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to cancel the stock posting happened by inspection lot stock posting. For this you can do through a program mentioned in OSS note 175842 Inspection lot: Reversal of goods movements from UD.

By implementing this note, you can create a custom transaction and provide input of the inspection lot, by this the stock will be moved back to quality inspection stock.

After that you can cancel the material document and while cancelling the posting date should be the date when it was posted to quality lot. This problem can be resolved by this.

Best regards,

Sharat